OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

My local HOH raffle was today for all Xmas shoes. My homegirl signed up for me since I'll be out of the country when they let you pick them up. *Fingers crossed*
So You think all the HOH in Cali are doing the raffle for xmas shoes today???

Exactly.
Wait until people see Kobe wearing them Christmas day then it's a wrap.

When Kobe rocks them on XMAS(and possibly a plug by ESPN) ppl will get antsy and hyped. I personally love these more than the Chaos V and Grinch VI. Way better than the Cheetah VII so I'm not sleeping.

My Hoh isn't doing a raffle for the first time this whole year lol, first come first serve!!!

They are not doing a raffle, it is a guaranteed that you will have your pair if your size is still available. .

Better pics of the XMas cw via SC

The 5, 6 and 7 XMas cws were dope. This year not so much.

damn these pics are making these grown on me even more...decisions decisions (these or bron xmas?)

Last edited:
grey camo with yellow accents? I can't tell because time warner cable is blurry as ****

So no zoom at all then huh? These are gonna bottom out hard, I just have a feeling. Looks like it's the KDs and LBs for me primarily next year. Will definitely try a pair of these when they are cheap (like they always inevitably end up being), but not even giving us the option for zoom? That's just whack...

im sure since its called system that you will be able to buy zoom air insoles on nike id

Have not been in the mall for a few days..do all footlockers have the Kobe socks everyone is coppin?

Back
Top Bottom