OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

i tell you this. nike knows who buy kobes. they knew what they were doing charging double for the socks

why charge 150 when you can get people to pay 155 and possibly more when a pair of socks get worn down

they got me lol

if youre asking this, you havent been buying christmas Kobes the "previous yrs"
unfortunately i havent 2 years ago i worked so i missed out on grinches and last year i was focused on kd cookie/rudolph plus i was low on funds, just need a confirmation!!! things have changed within a year geeze lol

So You think all the HOH in Cali are doing the raffle for xmas shoes today???
I couldn't tell you about all stores being today. I just so happened to call them this morning inquiring about the socks. and when I went to pick them up, I saw the box and tickets... But from what the manager was saying. He decided to do today to get this sh*t over with. They're so tired of raffles and this kinda crap
Are you kidding me? Beverly Center?
No. Lakewood 

Last edited:
Tonight's shoe looks like volt on the bottom with gray uppers. Patiently waiting for the camera man to zoom in 
nerd.gif

Last edited:
those are ok but theyre just sulfur soles with grey uppers...

dont think those are gonna release.

unfortunately i havent 2 years ago i worked so i missed out on grinches and last year i was focused on kd cookie/rudolph plus i was low on funds, just need a confirmation!!! things have changed within a year geeze lol
Ok yeah... NDC, Eastbay, Nike stores, HOHs, select foot lockers, champs, and foot actions. Pretty sure there's plenty more as well.

If those homes or PEs are a sign of what's to come with the 8s... Ill be very disappointed :\

I like those^^ Kinda looks to me like that darker color on the upper is some kind of purple.. Could just be a darker grey though

just called nike vault and they confirmed that they'll be releasing christmas day but not sure whether its gonna be FCFS or raffle. hopefully it'll be a FCFS with all the madness ensuing from the breds/thunders.

probably going to go early in the AM. anyone planning to hitup the vault?

Last edited:
Court feel of these is definitely what i'm most excited about. I've played in X's for about a month now and am ready to get that trust back in my cuts/movements that zoom/lunar provides.

The max zoom is crazy comfy, but my heart goes with the lower to the ground stuff.

just called nike vault and they confirmed that they'll be releasing christmas day but not sure whether its gonna be FCFS or raffle. hopefully it'll be a FCFS with all the madness ensuing from the breds/thunders.
probably going to go early in the AM. anyone planning to hitup the vault?

I hate when places decide to do raffle without any sort of notification. Like, we have to call in a few times every day

Court feel of these is definitely what i'm most excited about. I've played in X's for about a month now and am ready to get that trust back in my cuts/movements that zoom/lunar provides.
The max zoom is crazy comfy, but my heart goes with the lower to the ground stuff.
I agree 100% with this. I have some bron X's (jades) and I love how comfy the max zoom but I am a little nervous about rolling my ankle in them. Not gonna have to worry about that in Kobe's though. Can't wait

Back
Top Bottom