OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

the only thing that gives me pause on the xmas is that the pattern is more random and abstract on the upper.... i dont mind patterns but i prefer it to be uniform or symmetrical

What time should I be online to
Buy these? And which websites will be having these? Thanks

C'mon man, just read through the pages. It's been posted multiple times now. NDC will have them at 8AM. I don't think any of the other retailers have been confirmed for online releases. (besides Eastbay)

Got a spot locally that will have the socks available at noon.

Not b/s/t but I an pick up pairs for the NT Fam and mail them out today. PM me
I picked up a black pair yesterday at HoH Beverly Center if you are looking to find some. I didn't see any white pairs though. 
What time should I be online to
Buy these? And which websites will be having these? Thanks
If you don't get them on NDC just get them at footlocker/champs. These will probably be an easy buy since no one likes them. 
laugh.gif

So no zoom at all then huh? These are gonna bottom out hard, I just have a feeling. Looks like it's the KDs and LBs for me primarily next year. Will definitely try a pair of these when they are cheap (like they always inevitably end up being), but not even giving us the option for zoom? That's just whack...

Exactly.
Wait until people see Kobe wearing them Christmas day then it's a wrap.

^ This! It happens every year.

I don't see how people don't like these. IMO Kobe's are a better looking shoe than the KDV. Those are glorified hyperdunks. I do like the colorway tho. And the Bron's are always the same every effin year!!

Christmas Kobes make me want to pull out my Bill Cosby sweater and sit down somewhere.

Patiently waiting to see these locally.

Glad no one in bmore really mess with Kobes like that... easy coppins

Christmas Kobes make me want to pull out my Bill Cosby sweater and sit down somewhere.
Patiently waiting to see these locally.
Glad no one in bmore really mess with Kobes like that... easy coppins

this.

i was saying the exact same thing but no one in our area has confirmed that they'll be stocking them

^^^ gotta hit up one of these Cali fellas and hope they kinda sit like the Cheetahs did last year :pimp:

Damn getting the hoh people to pick up the phone is like winning the lottery . Sheesh jus wanted to kno when are they doing the raffle for the Xmas lights.

Damn getting the hoh people to pick up the phone is like winning the lottery . Sheesh jus wanted to kno when are they doing the raffle for the Xmas lights.
My local HOH raffle was today for all Xmas shoes. My homegirl signed up for me since I'll be out of the country when they let you pick them up. *Fingers crossed*

Back
Top Bottom