OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Any idea where I can find these in a 10/10.5? Located in LA. Does Sports Chalet still carry the Kobe's? Thanks for any help!

I dealt with him before. So he's legit. But he won't double box, unless if u ask for it, or even you care if he doesn't. He's from Portland. Good luck....

That bastard sent me the invoice, I paid for it, then 10 mins later he gave me a refund saying

"Someone paid for it before you" :x :smh:

What a trashy seller, why even send an invoice if someone was in negotiations to buy them, got my damn hopes up.

For those that have Instagram follow @sellkicks there's a guy selling Christmas 8s for $210 sz9.5 and Easters sz 9.5 for $200 both worn once

I dealt with him before. So he's legit. But he won't double box, unless if u ask for it, or even you care if he doesn't. He's from Portland. Good luck....

That bastard sent me the invoice, I paid for it, then 10 mins later he gave me a refund saying

"Someone paid for it before you" :x :smh:

What a trashy seller, why even send an invoice if someone was in negotiations to buy them, got my damn hopes up.
I think the problem these days, too many flakers. Gotta go with whoever coughs up the $$ first.

Too many times I've waited for someone to pay, passed on other dudes (sometimes offering more $$) because I'm waiting on the first dude to pay, only for him to back out at last minute.... Then the other dudes already found a pair when I hit them back.

I think the problem these days, too many flakers. Gotta go with whoever coughs up the $$ first.

Too many times I've waited for someone to pay, passed on other dudes (sometimes offering more $$) because I'm waiting on the first dude to pay, only for him to back out at last minute.... Then the other dudes already found a pair when I hit them back.

I feel you on that, I LITERALLY paid 30 seconds after he sent the invoice. Somebody probably offered him more than what he was asking. But oh well, still on the hunt for Size 10.5 Sulfurs...

Sucks... I almost shoulda picked up pairs yesterday, but after tax and shipping would end up close to eBay prices.

So I remembered getting bashed for saying I gifted the man $220 for these , look at me know I think I took a W considering he paid 12$ for shipping 208$ for Xmas Kobe's was a steal
lmao, no bro

you didnt pay 208, you paid 220 for the shoes

dont rationalize it, and dont listen to anyone who says something negative

you feel good about your purchase, its a clean purchase, end of story

^ Uh no, been knowing about shoe palace longer than that. Always hit up shoe palace, damn near one in every mall in LA.

^ Uh no, been knowing about shoe palace longer than that. Always hit up shoe palace, damn near one in every mall in LA.

Was referring to the guy who asked if the site was legit. I go to the shoe palace in the fashion mall in Vegas every time I'm there.

Because East Coast doesn't have Shoe Palaces like us. You probabaly haven't heard of DTLR or City Gear (maybe you have just using those stores we don't have here as an example).

So since Kobe and the Lakers are no longer in the playoffs JR Smith should debut all the new kobes 8 now...sounds a little strange but is this the end of Kobe 8s on court? By the time Vino is back in action...Kobe 9s will be releasing next fall.

I hated the fact that the Kobe line is worn by other players and not exclusively by him. I don't recall seeing Jordan's on the feet of other players...especially that same season. WTF??...Hakim Warrick wore the Kobe vii cloaks on court before Kobe did.

It diminishes the worth of the shoes IMO to see kobes on others...sulfurs and purple fades lost the allure to me because wasnt kobe exclusive.

Kinda torn now don't want to see the end of the Kobe 8s just yet. Venice beaches on JR Smith sound crazy?

Last edited:
Just want some advice: closest fl getting fades is hoh boston. So should I make the 40 min drive, or try my luck online? I wanna order online but I'm worried that they may sell out too fast

Just want some advice: closest fl getting fades is hoh boston. So should I make the 40 min drive, or try my luck online? I wanna order online but I'm worried that they may sell out too fast
Don't count on this, but I bet fades sell out within minutes online, then hour or so later or maybe later in the day will be fsr back up. Just like most of the gr releases of the 8.

Back
Top Bottom