OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Nice pick up dude!
2ywib6x.jpg

LMAO, Kobe got you on yo tippy toes haaaan?

love the clarity of your pics fam, you have the funniest poses tho

like you should model heels, lotta money in that

Your opinion, I'ma keep doing me... Funny, been taking pics like this and this is first time I heard this... Kinda creepy man... No boshin

(Not offended at all... Guess I was expecting a JEANS approval rather than a pose approval... =p)

Last edited:
MJRod's pic trying to make me reconsider my stance of not picking up those Superheroes...

Must resist...but I think I'm gonna grab those Black/Golds tho

Any idea where I can find these in a 10/10.5? Located in LA. Does Sports Chalet still carry the Kobe's? Thanks for any help!

I got a pair at the Third Street Promenade foot locker about two weeks ago in size 12. They didn't have them in that size a few weeks prior, so it seems like they may have gotten in additional sizes. You might want to give them a call.

Edit: My original post maybe wasn't that helpful. My point was that the foot locker on the promenade in santa monica has had a decent number of sizes over the past few weeks. It's worth giving them a call.

Good luck. I really like the blue lights in person.

Last edited:
Funny how Kobe wearing those "Inlines" on Nike.com. There is a tab, if you click sports in top left corner, and click under basketball, where if you scroll down to Kobe Bryant Footwear, you'll see the inlines

MJRod's pic trying to make me reconsider my stance of not picking up those Superheroes...

Must resist...but I think I'm gonna grab those Black/Golds tho

You won't regret buying the SH elites. *looks down at shoes* the green on this translucent blue sole looks great. Solid upper still so detailed. Textured swooshes are money. Carbon fiber heel clip is dope.

Speckle is......

Funny how Kobe wearing those "Inlines" on Nike.com. There is a tab, if you click sports in top left corner, and click under basketball, where if you scroll down to Kobe Bryant Footwear, you'll see the inlines
all 3 superstars are wearing unreleased kicks

i've been crying myself to sleep the past 2 weeks i regret selling my ds sz 13 christmas for a "fair" price a few months ago |I

e

i've been crying myself to sleep the past 2 weeks i regret selling my ds sz 13 christmas for a "fair" price a few months ago
tired.gif

e
I feel ya brotha, I passed on Sports Pack ASG, had in my cart for only 270! Now, the cheapest I can find an ASG is 3 bills!
frown.gif

^^^And its +enabled.
tired.gif

i've been crying myself to sleep the past 2 weeks i regret selling my ds sz 13 christmas for a "fair" price a few months ago |I

e
whats the deal with the christmas infatuation?

i understood the grinches (although i dont understand wearing them lol)

but is it just because its tied to Christmas?

that cw is hideous

that cw is hideous
everyone have their own opinion but i think ur one of the few who don't like that cw lol, that cw is hands down the best as of right now in my kobe 8 list (and in most peoples top 3)

colour ways seem to get better and better. hope they release

that cw is hideous
everyone have their own opinion but i think ur one of the few who don't like that cw lol, that cw is hands down the best as of right now in my kobe 8 list (and in most peoples top 3)
i know i am, and ive tried to see the appeal, its not there

idk, i just asked because i know certain cws of some models will sell

the christmas kobes will ALWAYS sell out

all star lebrons will always sell out

aunt pearl kds will always sell out

so i figured it was just an adopted trend

I like the black base, i like the green sole, the multi colored upper is perfect since none of the colors are are super bright they go perfect with the bright red swoosh. They go with anything, imo. Would switch with black laces tho.

Xmas kobes are ok and not worth what they going for now.I never really like the colorway personally.

Its a shame they didnt make more of them.Its pythons everywhere lol.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom