OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Happy Cinco De Mayo NT!

On my way to drink some patron and corona's. :smokin

Last edited:
So since Kobe and the Lakers are no longer in the playoffs JR Smith should debut all the new kobes 8 now...sounds a little strange but is this the end of Kobe 8s on court? By the time Vino is back in action...Kobe 9s will be releasing next fall.

I hated the fact that the Kobe line is worn by other players and not exclusively by him. I don't recall seeing Jordan's on the feet of other players...especially that same season. WTF??...Hakim Warrick wore the Kobe vii cloaks on court before Kobe did.

It diminishes the worth of the shoes IMO to see kobes on others...sulfurs and purple fades lost the allure to me because wasnt kobe exclusive.

Kinda torn now don't want to see the end of the Kobe 8s just yet. Venice beaches on JR Smith sound crazy?
Other players did wear Jordans during the same season, and a few even wore them playing against MJ himself. Just look it up on Google. You might just not have been as aware of it because there wasn't as much 24/7 hype/coverage around sneakers back when he played as there is today.

Don't count on this, but I bet fades sell out within minutes online, then hour or so later or maybe later in the day will be fsr back up. Just like most of the gr releases of the 8.

dubl speaks the truth. plus youll have all sorts of cancellations from those that ordered online and then found a pr that weekend in a local store. I honestly havent seen a kobe 8 this hyped besides the limited pairs (bhm,asg,easter,xmas) so i took no chances and just paid the tax to have em early. plannin on doublin up anyhow if its easy so either way im good. hopefully plenty pairs to go around for all who want to wear em.

The Xmas on growing on me. I just need to find a size 10 for around the $200 mark and I'll buy.

Nice pic of the superheros

Yea cant wait for the fades.Really hoping they are as dope in person.

Don't count on this, but I bet fades sell out within minutes online, then hour or so later or maybe later in the day will be fsr back up. Just like most of the gr releases of the 8.

Alright thanks man ill going online

Just wanna give a shout out to whoever mentioned putting lotion on the insole. First, I tried baby powder, but it didn't work. Honestly, it left me kinda mind blown 
laugh.gif
 thanks 
nthat.gif

Last edited:
So glad that the fades are a GR, really hoping it won't be difficult getting.
I imagine they will sell out in 1 to 2 days.  Kinda like the red camos.  I'm gonna cop at 8 though just to be safe.
The Xmas on growing on me. I just need to find a size 10 for around the $200 mark and I'll buy.
I got mine for $240 which I considered to be a "good deal".  If you can find one around $200 that would be a steal for reseller prices. 

Back
Top Bottom