OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Any idea where I can find these in a 10/10.5? Located in LA. Does Sports Chalet still carry the Kobe's? Thanks for any help!
Try WSS. Some of these stores still have these in stock. Last night I saw a sz. 10 at the WSS on Main and King Blvd. in Los Angeles. Call them before and they might be able to hold your pair for a couple of hours. (323) 231-5634. they close at 9 pm. Hope you find them.

So I ended up playing in my Red camo 8s today in the gym and with 1 min left in the game I go up for a rebound and land on my ankle not even on some ones foot just straight twist my ankle landing on gym wood floor. Pretty bad sprain...They did feel way lighter and much more comfortable but the kobe 6s have more sturdy security around the ankle. All in all I feel it was more of a freak of nature incident and i just rolled my ankle it prob would have happened with any other shoes?! Idk?! What u guys think?

Yea wonder if the MC Mambacurial is coming stateside.  Some websites I've read referred to it as a QS in Asia, so not sure what the means for a US release.

If you need I'd suggest looking now

Got my Elite's in from ****'s Sporting Goods. And low and behold, they have a glue stain on the right shoes where the KB24 is imprinted. Not sure what to do here..is there any way to get this off safely? I bought these to mostly play in, but it still irks me that Nike's quality control can't catch this. I really don't want to return these guys. Any help would be appreciated.

Other players did wear Jordans during the same season, and a few even wore them playing against MJ himself. Just look it up on Google. You might just not have been as aware of it because there wasn't as much 24/7 hype/coverage around sneakers back when he played as there is today.
Not sure if I remember this correctly...
Jordan allowed his teammates to wear Js, but players from other teams had to get approval from Jordan to wear em.

Got my Elite's in from ****'s Sporting Goods. And low and behold, they have a glue stain on the right shoes where the KB24 is imprinted. Not sure what to do here..is there any way to get this off safely? I bought these to mostly play in, but it still irks me that Nike's quality control can't catch this. I really don't want to return these guys. Any help would be appreciated.

its really not that noticeable in this close up pic, plus youre going to ball in them... just wear em like that.

cant really blame it on quality control, they dont/cant inspect every shoe one by one. If they did, the shoes would probably cost easily $500+. I think people are too used to JBs crap quality past years that any small imperfection on anything is because of bad QC. Glue stains have always been there, always will be.

if it bothers you that much, send it back. these are still available.

Not sure if I remember this correctly...
Jordan allowed his teammates to wear Js, but players from other teams had to get approval from Jordan to wear em.

What? That cant be.

In regards to the glue stain, if it bothers you return them. Its not like the SH arent sitting on shelves. Now had that been a pair you cant find anymore, and were gonna use strictly casually, id understand.

Last edited:
Loving my superheroes only thing that bothers me is the squeaky insole noises. Tried lotion still happening.

So I ended up playing in my Red camo 8s today in the gym and with 1 min left in the game I go up for a rebound and land on my ankle not even on some ones foot just straight twist my ankle landing on gym wood floor. Pretty bad sprain...They did feel way lighter and much more comfortable but the kobe 6s have more sturdy security around the ankle. All in all I feel it was more of a freak of nature incident and i just rolled my ankle it prob would have happened with any other shoes?! Idk?! What u guys think?
Dude, it was just like any other ankle roll.... It doesn't matter about which bball shoe you have on, you can roll it wearing anything.  I randomly roll my ankle all the time playing ball even in my 2012 hyperdunk and those are high tops.  My worst ankle roll ever was in some heavy LeBron's not sure which number, it was about 6 years ago.  What I am getting at is that you can't completely stop random ankle rolls, it is going to happen no matter what shoe you are wearing.  I swear we have had this discussion 1000 times.... 
roll.gif

After patiently waiting for a minute i finally came across these on CL a few weeks ago and copped them right away. DS in a sz 13 for $210 was a steal imo, every pair i see online goes for 250+ smh
mean.gif

I see steals in my area for Chrismas/ASG 8s prices from around 190-240 ish but this was the first sz 13 I saw and had to jump asap. All im missing is the BHM hopefully Im able to snag a pair for a reasonable price
pimp.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom