OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Well they canceled overtime for us tomorrowso I'm taking my sister with me to the hoh really early and just chilling.. They said it was fcfs so I'm going to try my luck tomorrow.. Hopefully 2 pairs

Its always good to have a conncect....hope he keeps his word not like he said he sold my size of the royal 1s lol

These next pages will be all talk lol

Glad I was able to lock down my pair of mc's since I know that I will not have succcess online. This thread ain't helping either hyping this shoe up like it's the Big Stages or something. I really like this shoe but it really is funny how it's on everyone's radar now.

But you just called him Papi... 
grin.gif

:smh: I feel I need a shower.

Maybe not though. The "Medical Mambas" were designed and delivered in just 2 weeks.

the medical mamba's are the same thing as the kobe 8 but with more arch support. that's not really too hard to add.

are the MC's releasing online?

Last edited:
anyone here from Portland. im gonna try to get the MC at hoh. im wondering how much people outside of the forum want em

Did anyone get an RSVP for MC in NIketown Chi? What time does the RSVP window end?

If you mean pickup window then I think it wad posted here that it ends at 5pm.

BTW is the 5pm window only for weekdays? I think its been mentioned in here there were a few NTs that end at 5. I have won RSVP once or twice in the past and I think it was 12pm. That's why I passed on RSVP for this.

If you mean pickup window then I think it wad posted here that it ends at 5pm.

BTW is the 5pm window only for weekdays? I think its been mentioned in here there were a few NTs that end at 5. I have won RSVP once or twice in the past and I think it was 12pm. That's why I passed on RSVP for this.
I think it varies. The MVPs closed at 10 AM last Friday, but I've gotten other releases over the past few months where it was until 5 PM on Fridays. The Saturday releases are usually until 10 AM.

has anyone gotten any phone calls from any HOH on winning the raffle or they will prob call today or tonight!?

has anyone gotten any phone calls from any HOH on winning the raffle or they will prob call today or tonight!?

If you don't receive a call before 9:00pm local time, then your SOL.

Good luck! I'm waiting on the call too.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom