OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

I don't understand why guys wait till the last second to try and pick up your pair...anyways NDC or nothing for me... these lookin like the most limited/hardest cop of all the kobe 8's IMO

I thought maybe some people got calls last night!? 1 employee at HOH Topanga told me they were possibly going to make calls last night so I was just asking if anyone got calls last night?....
got mine around 10:45-11 last night

Got my pair of MC on lock over in Germany!

My HOH only got 12 pairs......

I'll try my luck tomorrow with NDC.

We'll see!

Just copped a pair of DS Superheroes for 145 shipped off ebay. Patience paid off.
nice find! I can find anything on ebay for a steal lately.  I was waiting for the price drop but got itchy with the 20% off promo so i had to pull the trigger! haha. came out to be 186 per for both elites, plus more peace of mind with all the fakes floating around.

500. guaranteed.
try 1k 
laugh.gif

So you trying to resell.. correct?
haha, honestly no. i've never bought a shoe to sell it in my life. But if people are going to go mad for these, i have no problem picking a couple pairs up to ship to the US as long as i'm not going to make a loss.

I guessing these will retail at £110 pounds - $171

shipping will likely be £30-£40 - in the region of $50-$60

You guys must be talking about down payments here... I heard 10K on twitter rivaling the Lebron MVP resale.

All seriousness, I picked my MCs up a month ago via Taiwan, 260, definitely higher than resale here, but I wasn't sure they'd be coming here at that time.

No sweat, just wondering about pair 2 still.

Wonder how many people will forget tomorrow and plan for Saturday?

btw I haven't seen these at the Euro online retailers(that ship to US), although they haven't carried a lot of Kobes to begin with.

has anyone gotten any phone calls from any HOH on winning the raffle or they will prob call today or tonight!?
the HOH in baltimore mondawmin said thy called the winners yesterday but they just started accepting tickets yesterday. i think they were lying and are gonna call today so im staying tuned to my phone

With all these stories of HOH only 1 FSR i may just stay home and try my luck with NDC. Never thought it'll be this hard

SI HoH is opening at regular hours at 10am for FCFS. I'm wondering what happens when the mall opens its doors at 8am. Are people civil and push the line up to the HoH door, or everybody bum rushes inside, or the line remains as-is until 10am?

If anybody is going to Staten Island HoH tomorrow or has camped out there before, can you PM me with your experience on this?

With all these stories of HOH only 1 FSR i may just stay home and try my luck with NDC. Never thought it'll be this hard

I didn't even get confirmation that there was a FSR at my local HOH. All dude would say to me was that numbers were not "looking good". Dejectedly filled out my three tickets for camo foams, jordan lows(not sure why), and these expecting full well it would be a fail.

Just got the call saying I have one locked for tomorrow. Cannot believe it. First time I have been so fortunate. Had honestly already moved on to the next figuring it was hopeless. Somewhat restores my "faith" in the raffle system knowing I only had one ticket in and absolutely no "connect", hookup, or special hand in getting picked. Good luck to everyone else. Obviously some stores are still doing it "right". :smokin

I didn't even get confirmation that there was a FSR at my local HOH. All dude would say to me was that numbers were not "looking good". Dejectedly filled out my three tickets for camo foams, jordan lows(not sure why), and these expecting full well it would be a fail.

Just got the call saying I have one locked for tomorrow. Cannot believe it. First time I have been so fortunate. Had honestly already moved on to the next figuring it was hopeless. Somewhat restores my "faith" in the raffle system knowing I only had one ticket in and absolutely no "connect", hookup, or special hand in getting picked. Good luck to everyone else. Obviously some stores are still doing it "right".
smokin.gif
Which HoH? and congrats!! 

Just got the call saying I have one locked for tomorrow. Cannot believe it. First time I have been so fortunate. Had honestly already moved on to the next figuring it was hopeless. Somewhat restores my "faith" in the raffle system knowing I only had one ticket in and absolutely no "connect", hookup, or special hand in getting picked. Good luck to everyone else. Obviously some stores are still doing it "right". :smokin

Congrats. My HOH doing fcfs on the Kobe's and raffles for everything else. Don't feel like getting there at 6am to be disappointed

Back
Top Bottom