OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Still waiting too...

Is this KOP's first raffle? I thought it was always FCFS. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

Dont know for sure. I really just got back into the shoe game like 3 months ago and have purchased everything through NDC to be honest.

Seems like a lot of pairs were made. If you miss out I think you're safe at $200 resell after a week, maybe first week since 90% of all pairs will be on eBay starting tomorrow morning

$200 is probably accurate resale. Considering that it took months for BHM and Christmas to get up to the prices theyre at now, I think $200 should be good. 

christmas & bhms were more widely available i think.
You guys may be right. I guess I am underestimating the production on these and thinking it is like the others. 

In NY Kobe's don't really sell out as quick as they might out west. The Purple Plats were still sitting at stores last week. 

I'd say more around 220 shipped, but if you talk some sense to an eBay seller you could do 200 with PayPal invoice. All in all, if you miss out its no biggie. Sucks to pay over retail, I know I won't, but if you really want them they can be had. Just like others have said eBay will be FULL of them

Last edited:
Worst feeling ever. My HoH called me, I missed the call by 5 seconds, literally, 5 seconds, I call back and the guy said we moved on. >:

Damn bro that sucks.. You ain't try to talk the guy into letting you get a pair? I woulda been all on em lol.
I entered at Northline but I'm not expecting a call back, them boys shady af over there smh.

I don't think the MCs hold a candle to the BHMs, but that is just me. For me,

1.BHM
2.Volts
3.Blue lights
4.MC
5.Fades

I like sulfurs, but they don't wow me in person. Same with Red lights along with Xmas and ASG.

Gonna try tonight for them online, if I miss im moving on. Id like to have the MC, but dont need them. I got the 2 pairs I really want in the sulfurs and fades and if I only end up with those 2 for the 8 id be perfectly fine.

i wouldn't count on them. looks like they're just going to try to buy them online tomorrow and if they miss out they will refund you

they have a code, 10% off which seems to be active... i see what your saying tho, if anything might pull the trigger and see if i get lucky on ndc

west coast   LA   always gets plenty of kobe releases

weren't bhms & christmas' also available at mom & pop shops and eastbay?
FIXED...

BHM's only hit one Shikeh's in the Bay Area, not even HOH's got em out here...

Christmas were at all the HOH, select Champs and a sprinkle of Mom and Pop's.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom