OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Praying I get a call... dude said he gonna call in the afternoon, ima be next to my phone until then hahah. does anyone know if they ring until voice mail?

I didn't even get confirmation that there was a FSR at my local HOH. All dude would say to me was that numbers were not "looking good". Dejectedly filled out my three tickets for camo foams, jordan lows(not sure why), and these expecting full well it would be a fail.

Just got the call saying I have one locked for tomorrow. Cannot believe it. First time I have been so fortunate. Had honestly already moved on to the next figuring it was hopeless. Somewhat restores my "faith" in the raffle system knowing I only had one ticket in and absolutely no "connect", hookup, or special hand in getting picked. Good luck to everyone else. Obviously some stores are still doing it "right". :smokin

Congrats!

good thing day is blowing by
smokin.gif

Last edited:
Not hating by any means because I think people should buy what they honestly like, but I am really surprised at how much people are into the MCs. I know the NT "new/limited release" flow chart comes into play here, but I am still surprised.

Either way, congrats to people securing their pairs and good luck to everyone else tomorrow.

Last edited:
Got a call this am from HOH. Didn't have the 12 so I settled for an 11.5. Good luck to everyone!

Check eBay and the amount of U.S. pre-orders and in hand stock I've seen. I know a L.A. reseller who has 3 FSRs.

I think you might be right, but the preorders are plentiful cause the guys take as many as they can and just refund what they dont get. Win/win for them. The prices on ebay are pretty low for a shoe as limited as we think.

I think you might be right, but the preorders are plentiful cause the guys take as many as they can and just refund what they dont get. Win/win for them. The prices on ebay are pretty low for a shoe as limited as we think.
I forgot to mention that as well.

If they were as limited as we are led to believe, the prices would be $275-$350 but you have sites doing them for $200. Thats a $50 profit or $100 with discount. Still a win/win for resellers and buyers IMO

i remember the days when there were no bots......... i hate computers

love how nike restocks kicks now tho... they just need to flood releases everytime... death to resellers

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom