OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Thanks I'm not from there, from Australian and trying to get a friend from the states to try the twitter link for me. So it's easy to work out based on New York time

eek.gif

I think you might be right, but the preorders are plentiful cause the guys take as many as they can and just refund what they dont get. Win/win for them. The prices on ebay are pretty low for a shoe as limited as we think.
I forgot to mention that as well.

If they were as limited as we are led to believe, the prices would be $275-$350 but you have sites doing them for $200. Thats a $50 profit or $100 with discount. Still a win/win for resellers and buyers IMO
At $200, it's less than a $50 profit. You must've forgot about tax (in most states) shipping, and PayPal fees.

Most people forget about all this when they see a reseller's price on the Internet.

At $200, it's less than a $50 profit. You must've forgot about tax (in most states) shipping, and PayPal fees.

Most people forget about all this when they see a reseller's price on the Internet.
True.

I know when I had it good with a manager connect at FTL, I had 30% discount on FSRs so I hope thats what they do today cause for $30, it's not worth the trouble of having to fulfill orders and go to the post office and what not.

True.

I know when I had it good with a manager connect at FTL, I had 30% discount on FSRs so I hope thats what they do today cause for $30, it's not worth the trouble of having to fulfill orders and go to the post office and what not.
$30 on 10 pairs=$300. That's your pair for free and some money in your pocket. Not too bad IMO.

$30 on 10 pairs=$300. That's your pair for free and some money in your pocket. Not too bad IMO.
oh, i know it's still good money but most the pre-order sites dont get their hands on FSRs any more.

I use to be stupid and sell for retail and tax after my discount back in the day. My boy grew up and runs a Bed Bath and Beyond now and I still get extra bread from time to time with his Dyson discount
roll.gif

dude at HOH said they got a good amount of MC's, which probably means 2-3 size runs im guessing....the lame at shiekh said he wouldnt know untill today smh

I wouldn't consider that stupid. For that price, you were one of the good/non greedy resellers. I'm sure you made a lot of dudes happy.

Reall liked these since initial pics leaked. Missed out on raffles and won be free during NDC release. Just pulled the trigger at 205 shipped. O well

I spoke to a nike rep earlier and they told me there will be 7-18, but i find that hard to believe. these limited releases don't usually go past 14 and no half sizes above 11.5

thats what i was thinking with these limited releases never get 13.5 , good lookin out

Did anybody get a call from hoh pembroke lakes?

Waiting on them as well. They NEVER pick up the phone though when you try to call them and is 8 ppl working in the store. Went to do the raffle and check out the Mexican blankets and it literally was ringing the entire 15 minutes I was in there. Just called and it rang for minute and a half no answer. Hoping size 14 is lucky for me.

hope this sneakeretc comes thru. $182 shipped. after taxes $20 bucks extra to NOT have to wake up and strike out at 5 a.m. Los Angeles time

^^ Good for you. I'd offer to help but I'm trying for a friend of mine already. I'd be happy to help you out in the future tho.

Back
Top Bottom