OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

for all with the red camos....... are you getting these\

Absolutely not.

I'm wearing mine today

They're my favorite 8.

These come off to me as a cheap knock off :smh:

Damn bro that sucks.. You ain't try to talk the guy into letting you get a pair? I woulda been all on em lol.
I entered at Northline but I'm not expecting a call back, them boys shady af over there smh.

I did, i told him there is no possible way you moved on to a new number when you literally just hung up.
He said he didnt have time and hung up on me.

I entered northline, weird thing is, the girl at the counter smirked when I asked for a ticket as if I had no chance.

I miss the old NDC before the add to cart system, all you had to do is be quicker than everyone on EVERYTHING. I would copy and paste my CC number and the address would be saved. I used to check out in 15 secs before the site crashed lol.

Last edited:
When someone asked whether the size 8.5 was limited, Niketown Los Angeles tweeted "We have a full size run of the Kobe 8 Mambacurials. They are a #RSVP launch. The #RSVP tweet went out on 6/5."

[font=Arial, sans-serif]Sounds like they're saying only 1 FSR without actually saying it,[/font]

Yea, I'm not sure how anyone can like those Red Snakes over the Red Camos...

They're horrible IMO.

When someone asked whether the size 8.5 was limited, Niketown Los Angeles tweeted "We have a full size run of the Kobe 8 Mambacurials. They are a
#RSVP
launch. The
#RSVP
tweet went out on 6/5."

Sounds like they're saying only 1 FSR without actually saying it,

In Seattle they just flat out said that the quantity was low........

I call the hoh in Charlotte nc and he said as of 3pm there was like 4 people inline .. wasn't sure if to believe him or not

Didnt get a call from a raffle. Dont have a twitter. Ill log on to ndc tmrw morning so my browser can crash then ill go back to sleep. Hype is rediculous. If anyones got a way to find em overseas holla.

Looks like NDC is my only hope for the mambacurials. Which sucks not a huge fan of the Kobe 8's but love this color.

Didnt get a call from a raffle. Dont have a twitter. Ill log on to ndc tmrw morning so my browser can crash then ill go back to sleep. Hype is rediculous. If anyones got a way to find em overseas holla.

Brah you need twitter to get these. Its Twitter Link Only

tomorrows the big day fellas GL, i dont wanna come in2 work n read bickering about how skynet screwed me over hahahaha 
smokin.gif

HOH of Valley Fair in the Bay just called me :smile:

Got my size 9, they only had 12 pairs.

I just dropped to try to win the SWEEPSTAKES, glad I did.

Back
Top Bottom