OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

How does everyone feel about the ids I know there a thread on them but it doesnt seem like it gets a lot of love

I think as the colorways start to slow down or we see what's coming out people will ID more.

Right now the ID options are sort of lackluster. I'm waiting to see if they add more options.

I think as the colorways start to slow down or we see what's coming out people will ID more.

Right now the ID options are sort of lackluster. I'm waiting to see if they add more options.

options arnt as great right now but these new options have picked the thread back up. They aren't perfect but they are pretty good. I dont think colorways will slow down. Maybe not until august/september when the 9 start leaking out

Last edited:
I like the blue blitz better..But thats just me..

Blue Lights are too bland IMO..

If the sole was like a royal blue or icy, like how the red camos soles are or sumthin like that..

I like the blue blitz better..But thats just me..

Blue Lights are too bland IMO..

If the sole was like a royal blue or icy, like how the red camos soles are or sumthin like that..

in person they are a little bland, for some reason in pictures i like them LOL

(Crappy iPhone pic)

Been balling in my Xmas Kobe's for months now. Lunarlon sole is so comfy once broken in. Starting to like these over the hyperdunk line for basketball..

My girl got me an early fathers day gift , only because footlocker canceled her order. After numerous calls to all nike stores showing inventory and striking out she copped off ebay, ..

Lol my bad guys , I meant my girl as in gf . Sorry . My kids are still in elementary . I wish they were buyin me kicks . But thanks guys. These are my first pair of kobes ,

What up illest . Imma have to try them kd out first . But these kobes are feeling nice . Im all late haha

They should add the Mercurial template on Nike id but not have the fireberry/red plum option as base so the Mambacurial's value stays.

Would love to make some other colorways. :smile:

^ Definitely. I love the NIKE on the medial side. Didn't love the Swoosh placement when pics first surfaced but I've learned to embrace it :lol: I'd definitely ID a pair if they became available.

Last edited:
Lol my bad guys , I meant my girl as in gf . Sorry . My kids are still in elementary . I wish they were buyin me kicks . But thanks guys. These are my first pair of kobes ,

What up illest . Imma have to try them kd out first . But these kobes are feeling nice . Im all late haha

1st pair of Kobes??

Boooooooo!!!!...J/K see bernys comment below lol..

Boo this man.... Jk
Congrats on your first pair.

First but not last , I'm digging some of the cw's . My spot usually has shoes sitting so maybe ill get lucky this weekend.

Ok, but just be careful with this shoe..

It can get pretty filthy once u get started with 1 pair..

Just ask these kind, good hearted ppl in this thread..

Hell I didnt see myself owning 3 pairs of this shoe, going on 4 with the Blue Blitz johns coming soon..

But thats nothing compared to some of these folks Kobe 8 collection..

I agree that the blue lights look very bland in person... they look hella dope in pics due to the cameras not being able to capture the exact shade of that dark blue. that shade of purplish in that dark blue is what personally kills it for me which is what is still keeping me from copping at retail. the blue blitz looks aight but I think ima go the ID route for the blue upper added to my kobe 8 rotation.

Back
Top Bottom