OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Anyone else waiting on KB24 confirmation? I tried emailing them today but they never got back to me, I know that they didn't send my Venice beaches til about Tuesday or wednesday

not sure why but I passed up purp fades for retail this evening size 11.5. Think I was almost feeling selfish and spoiled that I got a MC on Friday and that I didn't deserve two such similarly colored shoes so close together. Sneaker "gods" have been kind recently. Of course as I am going to bed I am regretting. .....:smh:

Anyone else waiting on KB24 confirmation? I tried emailing them today but they never got back to me, I know that they didn't send my Venice beaches til about Tuesday or wednesday

i got confirmation from KB24 on Sunday.

best of luck. hope they don't cancel your order.

Agreed. That little shimmer of red on the Pythons is icing on the cake. They were my go-to beaters for a while.

For those of you that ordered internationally please don't bombard them with emails if they take a little bit of time to respond to you. The mentality over there is very different than in the U.S. and they will respond at their own pace. It's nice to see a few sites that still do international shipping to the U.S. to give us an opportunity to cop limited kicks.

After being apart of the Jordan 1 Royal thread I've seen a few of the international websites stop shipping to the U.S. due to the U.S. customers continually blowing them up with multiple emails throughout the day asking for order/status update. Just want these spots to be available again in the future.

gotta quote this.

Agreed. That little shimmer of red on the Pythons is icing on the cake. They were my go-to beaters for a while.

especially when you wear them a lot, when it gets a little dirty it adds even more character to the color. it's the type of sneaker that actually looks a lot better the more you wear them. I always find myself lookin at the pythons on feet and sayin to myself "damn, this colorway looks sick on feet"

ok so ordered from 24segons, that b&m store from spain.. order status is now 'enviado'. you guys know what that means? when i translate it, it says 'envoy' lol if im not mistaken, and im answering my own question here, means sent?

Last edited:
I agree that the blue lights look very bland in person... they look hella dope in pics due to the cameras not being able to capture the exact shade of that dark blue. that shade of purplish in that dark blue is what personally kills it for me which is what is still keeping me from copping at retail. the blue blitz looks aight but I think ima go the ID route for the blue upper added to my kobe 8 rotation.

The purple in it killed it for me too, along with other factors..

Yeah pics can be deceiving..

You stock located at foot locker for a size 12 and they don't have any?

Thats what he said guy, dont badger the man jeez..

You''re just gonna have to clock in..

I dont even want mine to get to that "beater" stage..Finally put the red camo laces in them, not bad IMO..

I have yet go find one colorway of the Kobe's I dislike

IMO, the Slurpees lol. Horrible, just horrible. Bottom 3:
VB, Blitz Blue, Red Snake

Oh theres a few ugly ducklings in the lineup..

ASG, Easters(Hate the teal), VB(nuff said), MCs(Only like the sole) Blue Lights, Red Snakes(Hate the orange sole), Elite SH(Gumby all day long)

Last edited:
It's rare someone would put the Pythons in there top 5. Such a underrated cw they dope though love mine!

They would be in my top five also. Not sure why I waited a long time to get them. Probably had my attention else where.

very underrated. i didnt like them at first but when i got them, easily one of the best colorways. i thought everyone on here loved them as well.

Not limited enough

Found someone selling the MC for $225 shipped. Finally can say I'll have a pair.

That makes Kobe no 7 for me this year... I think I spoke too soon when I said the colorways are suspect months ago. This shoe ended up being my fav out of the 3 main players... KD, Kobe, Bron

I know people may not like the price of the Elites at $220, but damn, these sneakers are boss. With the gold specks on the laces and the gold all around just makes the shoe POP so damn hard for being a solid black colorway.  Sitting next to the rest of my 8's, the Elites mean business.  They look like they own all the other pairs, and is the #1 shoe in the collection. I think it looks wayy better than the christmas johns

pimp.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom