OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Can anyone help me out on the 24segons site? Trying to order the last size 14. For some reason it won't take my CC info. And yes I've used this card internationally before and one of the perks is that I get all international fees waived. If you can help me out please PM me. I'm paypal ready and will cover shipping obviously.

Thanks.

Last edited:
especially when you wear them a lot, when it gets a little dirty it adds even more character to the color. it's the type of sneaker that actually looks a lot better the more you wear them. I always find myself lookin at the pythons on feet and sayin to myself "damn, this colorway looks sick on feet"
Did the same thing at the gym last night... rainy night in Buffalo so I didn't want to bust out anything too fresh for the gym. Kind of went with the mood. 

Can anyone help me out on the 24segons site? Trying to order the last size 14. For some reason it won't take my CC info. And yes I've used this card internationally before and one of the perks is that I get all international fees waived. If you can help me out please PM me. I'm paypal ready and will cover shipping obviously.

Thanks.
Try turning off the translator.

Try turning off the translator.

I was using just regular Firefox as chrome wouldn't let me get into the cart. My payment was failing at the Visa authentication pages. Not anything associated with the retailer. :smh:

I have another CC I could use but it is linked up with all my auto-pays/bills/etc and I never use it for international purposes in case anything gets compromised.

Last edited:
Received my pair of ASG yesterday. Im having mixed feelings about keeping em..The details are crazy but the shoe is just way too bright. of Incan find a pair of MCs for

I was using just regular Firefox as chrome wouldn't let me get into the cart. My payment was failing at the Visa authentication pages. Not anything associated with the retailer.
mean.gif

I have another CC I could use but it is linked up with all my auto-pays/bills/etc and I never use it for international purposes in case anything gets compromised.
My CC wouldn't work even through my bank cleared it for international purchase. Used a different CC and boom order goes through.

Just got an e-mail back from 24segons.... they said it would take "2 weeks" for the shoes to get to me in New York. If this works and hopefully I'm not dinged with heavy customs fees, I would definitely order from there again. We will wait and see...

Just got an e-mail back from 24segons.... they said it would take "2 weeks" for the shoes to get to me in New York. If this works and hopefully I'm not dinged with heavy customs fees, I would definitely order from there again. We will wait and see...
mine's shipped to NJ.. so I guess around that time too. you expect any custom/duty fees for the shoes?

Bought a pair on eBay for 230 shipped, unfortunately I had to size down a little with the 10.5 instead of an 11. Being my first pair of Kobe's I wasn't sure how they would fit, they are a little tight. If I could make a swap for an 11, I would do it but if not I think they will loosen up after wearing them.I've slept on the Kobe line forever, but after getting these and seeing the detail and quality, then trying them on and seeing how comfortable they are (besides being a little tight, but that's my fault for sizing .5 down) I am hooked. This is the most comforable and lightest shoe I have seen out. Next up for me are the Venice Beaches, the Xmas joints if I could ever find a good price and I am defintely doing an ID pair.

You email em in Spanish or English lol?

Anyone else waiting on KB24 confirmation? I tried emailing them today but they never got back to me, I know that they didn't send my Venice beaches til about Tuesday or wednesday

I got the confirmation on fri, and and the shipping email on sunday

Nvm I just got an email from them just now. I asked a question about the way they fill out their customs slip.
They didn't quite have the right answer tho :lol:.
O well I hope I get my status updated. It still on the payment received. I think it might take a few more hours since I ordered around 11-12 central.

Honestly the Kobe System 8's are some of the most comfortable sneakers that have ever blessed my feet. You can walk around all day feeling like your stepping on bite sized pillows

What did they say about customs slips? And I e-mailed them in English... all I did get back was a two-word answer though... haha

What did they say about customs slips? And I e-mailed them in English... all I did get back was a two-word answer though... haha

They didn't say anything about em :lol:
They just basically replied to me about shipping.
They said they send stuff regular mail because its a good price and it only takes 15 days.

They kinda said to me that generally there's no prob with customs but still they dont have the final say

Honestly the Kobe System 8's are some of the most comfortable sneakers that have ever blessed my feet. You can walk around all day feeling like your stepping on bite sized pillows
Gotta agree there.  They are for sure the most comfortable BB shoe I've worn.  My Flyknit1's are SUPER comfy, as are my Roshe OG mesh.  Wouldn't wanna hoop in those joints though.

Back
Top Bottom