OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Still sad I only got 1 pair off NDC, Missed my 2 pairs on size & another on kb24
frown.gif
At least you got 1 for retail. I struck out at 2 HoH raffles, 2 Twitter RSVPs, NDC, kb24, and size.

Well hey.. Im from the Philippines, ordered from Spain, shipped to Jersey... Then shipped to here! Lol

None available in the Philippines or too expensive? I can't imagine all that hassle is cheaper. 

Last edited:
Only one shop release em here... It was only exclusive for that shop's vips too.. They did a 'bidding' of some sort with the members with most points able to secure a pair. As for the price, retail here is around $200.. So im not really apying much in comparison to local retail. Plus resale for the MCs here are around 300-350

Last edited:
Honestly the Kobe System 8's are some of the most comfortable sneakers that have ever blessed my feet. You can walk around all day feeling like your stepping on bite sized pillows

I agree sorta, but double zoom, nothing beats that...Lebron IV and Flightposite III are pillows

But I love the fit of the Kobe 8. They're just perfect.

Honestly the Kobe System 8's are some of the most comfortable sneakers that have ever blessed my feet. You can walk around all day feeling like your stepping on bite sized pillows

I agree sorta, but double zoom, nothing beats that...Lebron IV and Flightposite III are pillows

But I love the fit of the Kobe 8. They're just perfect.

I remember feeling the insole move with my foot in the fp3s... felt great.

I know people may not like the price of the Elites at $220, but damn, these sneakers are boss. With the gold specks on the laces and the gold all around just makes the shoe POP so damn hard for being a solid black colorway. Sitting next to the rest of my 8's, the Elites mean business.  They look like they own all the other pairs, and is the #1 shoe in the collection. I think it looks wayy better than the christmas johns

blk/gold kobes are ALWAYS a must in my book.

its just a solid, no play colorway that never gets old.

joints mean bruh...

i dont think nike's going to release another MC colorway too.. the mercurial pink with green swoosh is iconic

well if they put it on iD that would be a game changer and prices would fall. Nike wouldn't allow that to happen though. |I :nerd:

The ghost swoosh suddenly had a purpose Lol anyway congrats to fellow Nters who secured their pair of MC's, good looking shoe if only I play soccer imma get that too, right now Im happy with my 8s already.

So I came here to post to let everyone know that Spain has plenty of stock of MC but I see I am too late.

I got to Barcelona last night, and today while exploring saw a Nike store so I popped in to have a look. They had some Kobe's but no MC. Spoke to the guy who worked there and he said House of Hoops round the corner got them. Got directions and off I went. Walked in and there on the shelf, there they were.. Couldn't believe my luck.. Got my size and asked if they had stock and he said lots. People in the USA have gone crazy for these yet over here in Europe not so much.

So here it is

This is what the store had

So I came here to post to let everyone know that Spain has plenty of stock of MC but I see I am too late.

I got to Barcelona last night, and today while exploring saw a Nike store so I popped in to have a look. They had some Kobe's but no MC. Spoke to the guy who worked there and he said House of Hoops round the corner got them. Got directions and off I went. Walked in and there on the shelf, there they were.. Couldn't believe my luck.. Got my size and asked if they had stock and he said lots. People in the USA have gone crazy for these yet over here in Europe not so much.

So here it is

How much was retail out the door (including VAT)?

I reffed basketball in the MC's for two games last night and the comfort is as good as the others. I did have to tighten the laces a little more than usual because of the different collar material. Had quite a bit of explaining to do to guys thinking I was just wearing an indoor soccer shoe. Good stuff, love the shoe and move it all the way up to #1 in my book. Again, just my book, I'm sure others feel differently.
All Kobe, all the time.

Back
Top Bottom