OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

^ I initially was going to skip the black elites at $220. Patience paid off and I paid $100 with a gift card and 20% code.

Here's some more overkill for you guys. Third pair of BHMs just arrived 10 minutes ago. I plan to unDS a pair this weekend.
Man you got a good deal ! Basically got it for about 75?? I was just playing though I figured you had em. BHM's are nice though

It was damn near impossible to get anything from that restock. I clicked on the link as soon as it went live and within a matter of seconds everything was already sold out the Xmas, mc and such. But later some all stars and Easters will still popping up

It was damn near impossible to get anything from that restock. I clicked on the link as soon as it went live and within a matter of seconds everything was already sold out the Xmas, mc and such. But later some all stars and Easters will still popping up
missed out o n everything I wanted. Still, I stuck out on the Easters. All they had was size likr 8 or 9 and like 15 ugh

Here's a pic of my small Kobe 8 collection.  I just picked up a pair of Sulfurs and Purple Gradients (not in the picture).   

Man yall dont understand how that NDC ish works. They got cats who are computer savy where they dont even have to do anything. They trying to ban bots but they cant stop it. THE Matrix.

On top of that yesterday's restock didn't even have fsr. They were all just orders that were canceled or returned over time. Nike likes to hang on to those returned/canceled limited releases and some gr and then just put them up all at once instead of putting it back up right away the way Eastbay/FTL and FL do

On top of that yesterday's restock didn't even have fsr. They were all just orders that were canceled or returned over time. Nike likes to hang on to those returned/canceled limited releases and some gr and then just put them up all at once instead of putting it back up right away the way Eastbay/FTL and FL do

You are exactly right.

Also, these bots are killing the game.

My local FTL. Didn't ask sizes sulfers were 11.5 on shelf and blue lights were 11

Last edited:
Must be a so cal footlocker, because all the footlockers I go to look about the same.

No im cereal bro, bout to go in a bit. Im in the Bay btw so i hope it looks like that one.
I'm from the bay too. San francisco to be exact. Let me know your results =P. Usually when I call, they give me the "are you serious" tone as if I'm playing a prank on them.

I'm from the bay too. San francisco to be exact. Let me know your results =P. Usually when I call, they give me the "are you serious" tone as if I'm playing a prank on them.

Im in Hayward, gonna hit up Southland :x

plz have a size 12 in something

Last edited:
If those are on display, they are typically the last sizes they have, no?
I'm sure it depends.  At this point in time, you might be right though.  One of my local FTLs looked like this and that was the case.

Except they had a few more sizes of the superheroes...

Back
Top Bottom