OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Did you copy that WTK idea from another member? Someone else made those months ago, or did you get a new username?
nerd.gif
I saw them and had to get the same pair for my collection. I think they're dope. Actually 2 pair since I needed to swap shoes.

I wore my Blue blitz's 2 days in a row.These shoes are so F***** Dope in person and on feet.

I swear these might be my favorite Kobe 8s after the MC's.They are that nice on.

@coma yeah I have no problem paying 280 for another pair of MCs!

I wish I had a FTL by me, I would go stock locate sulfurs and blue lights right now, but there isn't one for 40 miles wack

Last edited:
Might want to post some pics to be sure. All MCs have a clear outsole with green background. It looks like a thin green layer is on the very bottom of the sole. Fakes are all green and don't have that.

Yea like following @kicksdeals...lot of nonsense. Still worth following tho imo...its like 99% crap BUT 1% gold. Maybe .5%

MCs supposed to have greenish clear sole, a lot of good fakes out there but they don't have that sole down pat......yet, so be careful

I was looking at Lebron ASG 72s and I thought they were real, but they were fugazi, fakes getting really good

Back
Top Bottom