OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

There's an extra layer of plum sock liner over the lunarlon insole it seems. Weird. Looks very close to being legit but I think they're fake as well

Yea like following @kicksdeals...lot of nonsense. Still worth following tho imo...its like 99% crap BUT 1% gold. Maybe .5%
I follow them, thats the tweet message I saw while I had some corn on the cob in my hand, damn you dinner!

I was about.......14 minutes too late to the party, everything gone, I wanted another pair of denims, soon as I sell these foams I am probably going for them and blue glow and then I gotta chill for a while.

There's an extra layer of plum sock liner over the lunarlon insole it seems. Weird. Looks very close to being legit but I think they're fake as well
they are getting better, the fakes that is, gotta be careful, I mean those are pretty obvious to me because I look at mine every night because I am in awe of that shoe but you really have to be careful now

I mean the venice beach naturally draw eyes. If I never saw them before I would stare too. They are still ugly shoes imo.

Yeah gotta be careful. Earlier fakes seem to be easier to spot as the front of the Swoosh didn't overlap the toe box overlay. The mesh might be the hardest part for them to replicate so look for that. Fakes don't have the ghost swoosh i believe. They are getting better at perfecting it that's for sure. :smh:

Yeah gotta be careful. Earlier fakes seem to be easier to spot as the front of the Swoosh didn't overlap the toe box overlay. The mesh might be the hardest part for them to replicate so look for that. Fakes don't have the ghost swoosh i believe. They are getting better at perfecting it that's for sure.
mean.gif
The mesh has gotten better on fake MCs, but the mesh pattern is too consistent. On real ones the mesh becomes finer making 2 diamond shapes right under the KB24. That's always been my guideline for MCs. 

Yeah gotta be careful. Earlier fakes seem to be easier to spot as the front of the Swoosh didn't overlap the toe box overlay. The mesh might be the hardest part for them to replicate so look for that. Fakes don't have the ghost swoosh i believe. They are getting better at perfecting it that's for sure.
mean.gif
I was searching Taobao just for fun, they had almost every pair with the ghost swoosh, but idk if they were GM MCs or what, they looked pretty on point

The mesh has gotten better on fake MCs, but the mesh pattern is too consistent. On real ones the mesh becomes finer making 2 diamond shapes right under the KB24. That's always been my guideline for MCs. 
hey Ive never noticed that before. youre right! good eye

I regret passing on the venice beaches after seeing the gray lace swap. Any place selling a size 11 for close to retail?

The vast majority of fakes I've seen have the XDR tag on them. That doesn't mean that all XDR Kobe's you see for sale are fake though.

I guess we all know what's releasing on the 27th 
smokin.gif
 From fb.. Credits go to the orig uploader.

Last edited:
Naahhh... VBs still just aren't for me.

More power (and pairs) to the people who actually like them tho...
i can relate. I think its a lot of chaos on one shoe. Too many colors. Then again, at some angles, it looks nice. I'm on the fence with these. 

Those red boas are red/black/white? Or is it navy?

Could be the difference between insta cop online, or ill wait til I make it to see in person.

i can relate. I think its a lot of chaos on one shoe. Too many colors. Then again, at some angles, it looks nice. I'm on the fence with these. 

The only flattering angle that colorway has, for me, is where it's sealed up in it's box... hidden away (IMO).

Those red boas are red/black/white? Or is it navy?

Could be the difference between insta cop online, or ill wait til I make it to see in person.

From previous pics, I'm thinking it's black, not navy. And they will be bought on the 27th...

The only flattering angle that colorway has, for me, is where it's sealed up in it's box... hidden away (IMO).
From previous pics, I'm thinking it's black, not navy. And they will be bought on the 27th...
lol nice. So i dont get it....there's white in that picture. What i see from the "leaked photos" show this: 

nike-kobe-8-pp-red-black-570x380.jpg

Back
Top Bottom