OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

I'll have 6 pairs when this is all said and done.. 3 that i currently own, 2 that ill get eventually, and now these sparks or what ever you call them

^ lol was thinking the same thing, sometimes with the clear soles in the pics I've seen with that angle on all of the 8s almost look white

You can't peel that midsole off the pps unless you intentionally trying hard to mess up your shoes. I attempted and it doesn't not come off easily. Pps are very nice. Still don't get the 150 price tag.

I was initially going to get the deep royal but if a laker color is coming out next month like I heard from a dude at my hoh then I'm good on the tigers.

Yeah it's hard to believe the graphic would be a sticker. Probably was just a bad paint job. Hope nobody ruined they're shoes trying to peel it off :lol:

My local FTL already got in their pairs and have the PP on shelves too.

Totally passing on the sparks/fireworx but yall go ahead one less kobe 8 collector yall have to worry about so all is love NTfam!

Those Royal Blues though? Yah...

From the looks of it.... them sparks as exclusive as that ASG with that fancy paper and extra laces. GOOD luck I MEAN GOOD luck trying to cop looks like its gonna be a free for all with that CW for sure

Guess if the fireworks/sparks release I'll be getting them online.  Still upset I missed on the Red Boas, didn't think they would sell out the first day.  Won't make that mistake on the fireworks/sparks.

Guess if the fireworks/sparks release I'll be getting them online.  Still upset I missed on the Red Boas, didn't think they would sell out the first day.  Won't make that mistake on the fireworks/sparks.
They sold out within 3 minutes! on NDC and thats the truth

Instore around my way anyway they were sold out by 4pm in my size....

AGAIN these sparks these fireworx look to be the most sought after right now from popular opinion

Can't believe I slept on the Blue Blitz. The 8s have been under my radar as I've been hoping to cop them for ball at the outlets or something. But I saw some dude with them on and man, I have to have them. Sold out everywhere tho

October 5th is a Tuesday...so if true, I'll be ready for those Fireworks on September 28th. Hope they release in select stores if they are QS.

They sold out within 3 minutes! on NDC and thats the truth

Instore around my way anyway they were sold out by 4pm in my size....

AGAIN these sparks these fireworx look to be the most sought after right now from popular opinion
Yea I went to HOH that evening and was suprised they didn't have my size.  I figured they would be around til at least Sunday.

Back
Top Bottom