OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Joined Jun 22, 2011
My broad just checked out the local footlocker before work, had the PP in my size just sitting. Copped :smokin

Joined Jun 22, 2011
Said it was the first pair he had sold all day and they just put them out this morning. I grabbed the black/whites but they had the black/reds as well. This is at concord mills in NC

Joined Jun 24, 2013
Joined May 10, 2004
Bought PP's this am and they allowed BDay Coupon.

May pick up the black/red PP in a few weeks with Bday coupon again.

Joined Aug 4, 2012
PPs are on footlockers launch locator

almost every store is getting them. lol told you guys.
not sure i would trust that thing. i just called both the ones in the Sacramento area that showed up on the launch locator and they both said no were not getting them

Joined Aug 25, 2007
PPs are on footlockers launch locator

almost every store is getting them. lol told you guys.
What does your crystal ball tell you about the blue and green PP colorways? Would like to get my hands on those too, but so far have only seen the red and grey ones.
i gotta assume they'll all release stateside as a gr's... they're basically tb colorways just renamed as phillipines pack.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now