OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

those fireworks came out last night in China but $230 price tag tho...

Totally passing on the sparks/fireworx but yall go ahead one less kobe 8 collector yall have to worry about so all is love NTfam!

Those Royal Blues though? Yah...

From the looks of it.... them sparks as exclusive as that ASG with that fancy paper and extra laces. GOOD luck I MEAN GOOD luck trying to cop looks like its gonna be a free for all with that CW for sure

Limited/qs and the only on feet pics we have are of Kobe himself = bots and early line up at ftl. I really like these but resellers gunna be all over this release, ah well...

I have no idea if the fireworks came out earlier in the year I'd be interested but I'm not intrigued at all right now.

Guess if the fireworks/sparks release I'll be getting them online.  Still upset I missed on the Red Boas, didn't think they would sell out the first day.  Won't make that mistake on the fireworks/sparks.

Red boas sitting in just about every store in houston. Stock locate and have them sent you.

Can't believe I slept on the Blue Blitz. The 8s have been under my radar as I've been hoping to cop them for ball at the outlets or something. But I saw some dude with them on and man, I have to have them. Sold out everywhere tho

These are also in just about every store in houston. Stock locate and ship it to you.

Tie your shoes Kobe what's wrong with him

Have you tore yourAchilles before? If you have your shoes tied and your sitting around it can pit pressure on the Achilles and cause pain...the surgically repaired one is going to be thicker than the other so it takes some getting used too...don't knock the man for not lacing up his shoes...you dont like it? Don't look

Just left my local FTL. The PP's are up and running. Still gonna pass tho. I'll check out the graffitis.

wait.. TIMEOUT... The MIDSOLE OF THE PPs are a STICKER? WHAT! THAT WAS THE ONLY HALF WAY DECENT PART OF THE SHOE! That's messed up. definite pass for me on all 4 of them. that disgusts me that nike cant even put a lil time into making a quality shoe.

my "local" (hour away) FTL didn't get these, glad I got a pair for a decent price last night instead of taking that ride for nothing

wait.. TIMEOUT... The MIDSOLE OF THE PPs are a STICKER? WHAT! THAT WAS THE ONLY HALF WAY DECENT PART OF THE SHOE! That's messed up. definite pass for me on all 4 of them. that disgusts me that nike cant even put a lil time into making a quality shoe.
BHMs are the same. Nobody really complaining about that.

I tried scratching it off. Didn't feel like a sticker to me.

Back
Top Bottom