OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

So who made these?

http://niketalk.com/u/92195/stilllimitless

Emailed nike. They said the kobe 8 inserts are all gone. But they said they are "forwarding the message on my behalf to show that they are still in demand." So I know it probanly wont matter but nt please round up and show there in demand !! Its gonna suck later on having a great shoe but the lunarlon is worn out. Gotta get those replacements!!!!

Last edited:
How are these guys chosen to meet Kobe? Is it they hold a raffle if you buy Kobe Fireworks? Or, like, you have to buy certain amount of pairs to get to meet Kobe?

:smile:
no, it didn't have relations with fireworks released. every nike basketball camp they randomly selected from nike elite youth elite around china, youngster between age 16-19 years old. the craziest thing that kobe workout start from 4:00 AM in morning :x

imQ0u9vvyq2qF.jpg

Last edited:
Emailed nike. They said the kobe 8 inserts are all gone. But they said they are "forwarding the message on my behalf to show that they are still in demand." So I know it probanly wont matter but nt please round up and show there in demand !! Its gonna suck later on having a great shoe but the lunarlon is worn out. Gotta get those replacements!!!!
I talked to a rep like a month ago. Hopefully more people show demand because my wallet is ready

Unfortunately, I think the traction on the soles will wear out before the lunarlon bottoms out.

Unfortunately, I think the traction on the soles will wear out before the lunarlon bottoms out.
All depends on how you use, and where you use....

All depends on how you use, and where you use....

college basketball player here. used the same pair of 8s for about 20 practices. about 3 hours a day. 5 days a week. my lunarlon insoles were GONE. and i could feel the difference. knee pain started coming after i got done with practice, foot pain, ankle pain. tried wearing kobe 6s for a week after the leg pain started with the bottomed out 8s and the pain was gone after a couple days. went back to the 8s to make sure the pain was caused by them. wore em one day and my knees were killing me the next day. i love the shoe but that lunar bottoms out too fast imo

yeah, that's true. Lunar is not that durable esp for basketball, for running however, it can hold its ground for a LONG while.

college basketball player here. used the same pair of 8s for about 20 practices. about 3 hours a day. 5 days a week. my lunarlon insoles were GONE. and i could feel the difference. knee pain started coming after i got done with practice, foot pain, ankle pain. tried wearing kobe 6s for a week after the leg pain started with the bottomed out 8s and the pain was gone after a couple days. went back to the 8s to make sure the pain was caused by them. wore em one day and my knees were killing me the next day. i love the shoe but that lunar bottoms out too fast imo
ive had the exact same experience much prefer zoom looks the Vs comfort 8 to play in the 6 are best to me,

now using the superfly 2s amazing shoe but very plain looking but comfort and flightplate is awesome.

So are the graffitis still dropping on ftl this Saturday? Boss lady gave me a 100 dollar gift card and it's burning a hole in my pocket.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom