OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

yeah, obviously those aren't the final version (duh). Flyknit isn't implemented. for sure they're just
testing the performance aspect/fit with an upper that probably mimics flyknit (since it's hard to produce over and over for continuous testing)
Can you come to the 9 thread and spill :smile:

why are you guys drooling over the Firework 8s? They looks ugly. :x
i don't like at all but I get how you people might like it. I'd rather have
the Amnesty or both Homes release... Simple colorways are quite scarce
nowadays for ANY sig.

Same reason why you have some ugly stuff in your closet. Because we all have our own opinion and taste.
Well, there's always room for more colorways IMO. Would much rather have that than all the complaining/fussing that goes on the Lebron threads every single year about there being too many colorways that stay PE. Fireworks are just a cool/flashy shoe to me, especially for the summer, and they're doing a different kind of thing with the upper.

I'd like to see the Amnesties and Homes release too of course. But 4 PPs aren't enough for simple colorways? lol

Last edited:

Blue Glows today

Gonna have to see a non blackout cw and watch nightwing's performance review before i buy a pair of 9's.

Has anyone seen any of the other 2 PP colors locally? From the looks of this thread, it seems like the silver/grey and red PP's are the only ones popping up in stores. I'd love to see the blue ones in person before I cop

The adaptive fit looks boss on those! And the lateral stability dope, I wonder what the cushion setup will be

Random the mango kobe 8 customs from early in the thread were customized by who?

the 9 pic (if it will closely resemble the final deal) looks like a serious basketball shoe. Carbon, flyknit and EM in one shoe.

Too bad for the look though (just my opinion), I like how the 8s look better with casual wear.

agreed, though the sock completing the logo was a cool concept.  imo

Not to me. The whole sock thing is a terrible gimmick, just like the ankle strap inserts on the Kobe VII.

Nike should've used the full shozuku on the heel from day 1 on the 8s...

these are fire. the logo on the tongue looks cheap and terrible though.
Thanks!  the logo actually looks good in person, better than i had expected.  the white tongue logo is known to turn out a lot better than most of the other color options on ID

the 9 pic (if it will closely resemble the final deal) looks like a serious basketball shoe. Carbon, flyknit and EM in one shoe.

Too bad for the look though (just my opinion), I like how the 8s look better with casual wear.
This!

I shoulda pulled the trigger on those black/gold elites as soon as they released, was hoping they'd go on sale. Went to buy them off of finishline last night, I think someone must have bought the last 11.5 right before I checked out, added to cart but wouldn't let me pay. Shouldn't have slept.

Yeah, that black and gold colorway is so clean though. Does anyone know why they only had the sport enabled version for the black/gold elites? Doesn't make sense to me. 

Back
Top Bottom