OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

The lunarlon kind of bothered me too at first. It felt good on my hyperdunks, and feels great to walk in, but when playing I the 8s it doesn't give me quite as much impact protection. I switched out my lunarlon one with my cushlon with zoom bag, and it feels a lot better. I'm a center BTW.

I'm a small guard and I can definitely feel it in my knees when I get done playing in these. At this point I feel like I'm just going to pick up the super hero elites so that I can just keep switching that insole into the other 7 pairs that I have. I don't have any problems with the supernaturals though, but we will see how long those last

The only major complaint I've had with the colorways is just the lack of Laker colors. Other than that, I've been pretty happy with what we've gotten out of the 8s. There's probably other stuff you can nitpick, like there not being a Lower Merion colorway or the lack of solid upper colorways, but I haven't had too many complaints otherwise. I think the 8s will probably end up being my third favorite Nike Kobe sig after the Vs and IVs when I look back on them.

The only major complaint I've had with the colorways is just the lack of Laker colors. Other than that, I've been pretty happy with what we've gotten out of the 8s. There's probably other stuff you can nitpick, like there not being a Lower Merion colorway or the lack of solid upper colorways, but I haven't had too many complaints otherwise. I think the 8s will probably end up being my third favorite Nike Kobe sig after the Vs and IVs when I look back on them.

I agree with this entire statement, but especially that last sentence.

Last edited:
looks like ill keep the 8s as cosmetic... cant afford to ball in shoes that cause me pain when I have other options out there.

Actually the first kobe 8's that finishline sold was the supernaturals with sports pack, then they added the black and gold elite/superheroes, they NEVER had the sulfurs. I have a friend who is the district manager for finishline that told me

Actually the first kobe 8's that finishline sold was the supernaturals with sports pack, then they added the black and gold elite/superheroes, they NEVER had the sulfurs. I have a friend who is the district manager for finishline that told me

:lol: we know

Did you guys see that nike shirt I added like a hr ago?

yes.

wasn't a fan. like my tee better.

Last edited:
damn son, why you have to put the spot on blast like that? now all the kobes gonna be exported from there if the manager allows it :smh:

to add to his utopia of kobes post - last I checked, it wasn't a fsr of the older ones. seems like they had scattered sizes there.
Lol. On blast??? Cause mad Cw's of Kobe's and gear just sittin there all year? It ain't no hidden spot, bmore ain't into kobe 8s like that. The other mall on the east side had sittin ducks too b.

Wish they had the curials In any cw than pink. Can't do pink Forreal Forreal. Dope silhouette tho. If they had lakers colors for the curials that'd be Hott

Dude has been a street artist longer than most of you have been alive. Just saying. It makes me sad that Nike gave him zero credit.:smh:

Back
Top Bottom