OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

info on this tee :smokin :x

Last edited:
I got a question regarding the production date for the purple fades.

One of my pair the date is 11/14/12 and 02/03/13

The second pair that I have on ice is 11/13/12 and 01/25/2013

I'm confident that both my pairs are legit but out of curiosity why is it different?

The first pair was bought in Canada from a footlocker while the second one was online from an eBay seller.

This is the eBay pair: http://www.ebay.com/itm/NIKE-ZOOM-K...4487586?pt=US_Men_s_Shoes&hash=item56593efca2

Thanks in advance

Last edited:
I got a question regarding the production date for the purple fades.

One of my pair the date is 11/14/12 and 02/03/13

The second pair that I have on ice is 11/13/12 and 01/25/2013

I'm confident that both my pairs are legit but out of curiosity why is it different?

The first pair was bought in Canada from a footlocker while the second one was online from an eBay seller.

This is the eBay pair: http://www.ebay.com/itm/NIKE-ZOOM-K...4487586?pt=US_Men_s_Shoes&hash=item56593efca2

Thanks in advance
it's not unheard of where the production date is different. i dont think it's an issue to be concerned about, especially if you know both are legit.

I just checked the ebay post with my phone (my work blocks ebay)...is it by limitedshoes sold from korea? iono i was about to buy some shoes from there but with the amount that theyre selling...it was questionable to me. I hope you have a legit pair

Last edited by a moderator:
I cant see the ebay link at work but if you think they are legit I wouldn't worry about it, I have a lot of shoes with different production dates, matter of fact I own two pairs of fades one from NDC the other from Ebay seller and they both have different production dates and those shoes are 100 percent legit

:D so whats the word with the Barcelona deep royal blue,,are they releasing in the USA??

:nerd: :nerd: :nerd: Tony The Tiger :wink:,,,where in the hell did the name come from?

Last edited:
So I got a little too excited when the USPS man came by and dropped these off so I immediately took out my camera and started taking pictures. These are just a few quick pictures that I took. I'll do a dedicated shoot for it hopefully later today or early tomorrow. 

those sparks are fire, I have two pairs of MCs and contemplating selling a pair to pick up sparks but they don't even have my size anymore on KC (price jumped up too)

Back
Top Bottom