OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

I want them frosted flakes!!!!! Can't wait for the 7th boyyyyyyyy. Still on the fence with them pit vipers. Everytime i see a picture i like them more, especially the newer ones that surfaced. I hope I don't end up likin the pits cause man forreal these 8s are fn killlllllinnnn my bread. Along with that, been gettin madddddddd lucky recently and found a dude tryna get rid of a good amount of his 5's so been stackin up on some classic good conditioned 5's off the bay. If you ever come across a good 5 for a good price, you gots to grab them joants no questions asked. 8s and 5s all day errrr day. 2 favorite kicks ever.

Went to buy the orange pp's but stopped myself because of the mountain ridges pattern. Just like the black and white pair. I'll buy them if I can get a discount for around a hundo.

Ah well...

I got a question regarding the production date for the purple fades.

One of my pair the date is 11/14/12 and 02/03/13

The second pair that I have on ice is 11/13/12 and 01/25/2013

I'm confident that both my pairs are legit but out of curiosity why is it different?

The first pair was bought in Canada from a footlocker while the second one was online from an eBay seller.

This is the eBay pair: http://www.ebay.com/itm/NIKE-ZOOM-K...4487586?pt=US_Men_s_Shoes&hash=item56593efca2

Thanks in advance

the production date means absolutely nothing.

every nike ID that i have ordered had a production date months before my shoe was actually ordered.

I want them frosted flakes!!!!! Can't wait for the 7th boyyyyyyyy. Still on the fence with them pit vipers. Everytime i see a picture i like them more, especially the newer ones that surfaced. I hope I don't end up likin the pits cause man forreal these 8s are fn killlllllinnnn my bread. Along with that, been gettin madddddddd lucky recently and found a dude tryna get rid of a good amount of his 5's so been stackin up on some classic good conditioned 5's off the bay. If you ever come across a good 5 for a good price, you gots to grab them joants no questions asked. 8s and 5s all day errrr day. 2 favorite kicks ever.
I have a couple DS 5s that I've tried wearing. I put them on and the upper feels so stiff that it goes right back in the box and I pull out another 8 colorway instead.

Scooped a pair of Elites

the thirst is strong with this one. People rushing out to get TB's just cuz nike changed the name? Are yall even awake?

I have a couple DS 5s that I've tried wearing. I put them on and the upper feels so stiff that it goes right back in the box and I pull out another 8 colorway instead.
Vs are stiff to you? Have you said hi to the VIIs yet? lol

Got my graffiti's today. They really pop with that green! So much nicer than the graffiti ID pattern, no smudging.

Someone posted a pic of ndc with MCs, kd6 supremes and a few jordans and said it was a restock yesterday. Is he full of ****? I didn't hear anything

It's really interesting to me that there is a few Jordan logos and a picture of Jordan in the Spark box paper. (I get that there is a Jordan court in China). But isn't that...cross marketing or some type flag, Jordan branding in a Nike Kobe?

the thirst is strong with this one. People rushing out to get TB's just cuz nike changed the name? Are yall even awake?

It's nothing to do with the "exclusivity" of the shoe. It's the fact that it's the first solid upper the 8 has seen, imo.

Back
Top Bottom