OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

It's nothing to do with the "exclusivity" of the shoe. It's the fact that it's the first solid upper under $200 lol the 8 has seen, imo.

This. And the fact that we love the 8 so much it's a no brainer. Should dead that reasoning once and for all.

I knew about KC having the Fireworks, but any other online retailers carrying them? Welcome to PM.

anyone know where in china they are selling the sparks/fireworks?  i have my friend looking to pick me up a pair.

Orange pps at my local hoh

So I got a little too excited when the USPS man came by and dropped these off so I immediately took out my camera and started taking pictures. These are just a few quick pictures that I took. I'll do a dedicated shoot for it hopefully later today or early tomorrow. 

sick *** looking shoes,,im so jealous now!! how much did you drop brah???

:nerd: :nerd: :nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

Last edited:
Anyone heard of a 15% VIP coupon for Foot Locker? I'm on the hunt for it after a manager I know informed me of its existence but he isn't sure where its located.

you keep saying this but the proof is out there that says its still possible.

specifically, the receipt only version is the one that isn't stackable.
I got a $10 card mailed to me recently that I used on the milk snakes about a week after release. $140 - $10 VIP - $25 bday coupon.
also, they do get emailed and those are definitely stackable. I just got 3 $20 VIP emails this week and have been playing with FTL online with certain shoes I may want while stacking a coupon code on top of them.

as far as in-store goes, im 1/2 tempted to order online then swap my pair in-store with someone I might want more.

I meant the receipt form isn't stackable and can't be combined...
Online you can combine with the email version, I just received $120 in VIP emails and once I saw your response, I tried on FTL.com and my Kobe's came to $20, but I didn't pull the trigger, just tested it

So Thank you

BUT, I work for FTL, and at least for my entire district, we only take one receipt, the computer only take one coupon to my knowledge

So I stand corrected... Half way.. I sit corrected? Lol

Thanks Big J

Guess I'll have to pull the trigger if/when I see another size 11/11.5 pop up on KC for Fireworks then

Damn they got a few pairs I would cop at that HOH.

The lighting in the pic makes all of them look dope too

Vs are stiff to you? Have you said hi to the VIIs yet? lol
Of course. I use my VIIs for rainy days.
lol, the upper on the VIIs are by far stiffer than the Vs though. Hard for me to believe you could rock those but not the Vs, but ok.

Honestly speaking, for me anyway, the 8s are a better casual/every day wear kind of shoe than an on-court performer compared to some of the earlier Kobes. They're comfortable as hell, but that EM doesn't hold up long term as well as I'd like and for on-court I still like Zoom better for the responsiveness.

Last edited:
lol, the upper on the VIIs are by far more stiff than the Vs. Hard for me to believe you could rock those but not the Vs, but ok
obviously he wears the VIIs on rainy days cuz he doesnt care about them getting beat rather then the Vs or VIIIs 
wink.gif

the thirst is strong with this one. People rushing out to get TB's just cuz nike changed the name? Are yall even awake?

It's nothing to do with the "exclusivity" of the shoe. It's the fact that it's the first solid upper the 8 has seen, imo.

Yes. TBs usually don't get a lot of recognition cause they look simpler and blander compared to the regular CWs. It just so happens we've been clamoring for a Kobe 8 that looks simpler all year so it's the reverse effect.

Back
Top Bottom