OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

I'll actually pay 225-230 it's that 250 dudes are asking for that I'm not paying. I do think either next week or the week after ill get a pair in my price range and when I do I'll report back.

so would this be a fair traid? WTK's for Crazy Lights?

If you're getting the viii's yes. If you're getting the vii's...... Lol

Cloaks were right around 300 for a minute... Grinches are high now because they've completely dried up, but they were right around 200-230 or so for a while. These will def drop in price once online orders start rolling in... How low, and for how long.... Not sure on that.

Seems good. I just sold 3 pairs on ebay for $250 to $300 range. I was not expecting this much hype. 
get your money.
if people want to pay that much let them. once again not our money.

when were grinches less than 200.
I'm probably the only person who isn't a huge fan of the grinches I think the OCs and the blue All stars were nicer personally.

but there is a dude trying to sell his unds pair of grinches for 400.... g-t-f-o-hwtbs

Last edited:
Don't want to derail this thread, but I never understood the hate towards reselling when the opportunity presents itself? Don't get me wrong, I see a lot of good dudes in the NT community, I believe there was one guy on here who couldn't get his size in the Kobe Christmas in a HoH raffle, and ended up passing so that somebody else can pick up a pair, I really RESPECT that ideology from an ethical perspective, and it is definitely an ethical way to go about things in the sneaker community.....BUT

People just get way too emotional and get way too sensitive about shoes. At the end of the day, it's supply and demand. If there are 100 pairs of shoes made, with 1000 people wanting them, then things like this are gonna happen. If there is a problem, then you gotta look at the people willing to pay ridiculous amounts of money for the shoes, or look at the supplier, Nike, who doesn't make enough shoes to satisfy the demand. To me, the people in the middle, the resellers, are just role players who will exist as long as the supplier Nike, limits and the supply, and buyers, are willing to pay that price. 

and I'm not a reseller. Sorry for the rant. 

Last edited:
Don't want to derail this thread, but I never understood the hate towards reselling when the opportunity presents itself? Don't get me wrong, I see a lot of good dudes in the NT community, I believe there was one guy on here who couldn't get his size in the Kobe Christmas in a HoH raffle, and ended up passing so that somebody else can pick up a pair, I really RESPECT that ideology from an ethical perspective, and it is definitely an ethical way to go about things in the sneaker community.....BUT

People are going to resell shoes. They will always exist as long as the demand exists. If I don't resell the shoes, someone else will. Because the demand is there. Did I wait in line and buy out a bunch of sizes while others who truly wanted a pair behind me go home empty? No. I was FORTUNATE enough to buy multiple pairs of these shoes at retail through a relationship I have with someone that I've known since I was a kid. I sold two pairs to two close friends of mine, at retail, because they really GENUINELY LOVED the shoe, will wear them, and I KNOW THEM PERSONALLY, kept one for myself because i love the shoes, and sold the rest.

Now, for the rest of my pairs, just like most scenarios in a capital market, if there is an opportunity to make profit on it, then I will. You're gonna shake you're head at me for doing that? I'm not going to say something cheesy like, "Don't knock the hustle," but I just never understood how salty people get when people sell shoes at a profit. Would it be ethical to sell a pair to some NTer at retail, sure it would be, and I respect people who do that......but the thing is, there are probably 50+ NTers who would love the shoe for retail,

.People just get way too emotional and get way too sensitive about shoes. At the end of the day, it's supply and demand. If there are 100 pairs of shoes made, with 1000 people wanting them, then things like this are gonna happen. If there is a problem, then you gotta look at the people willing to pay ridiculous amounts of money for the shoes, or look at the supplier, Nike, who doesn't make enough shoes to satisfy the demand. To me, the people in the middle, the resellers, are just role players who will exist as long as the supplier Nike, limits and the supply, and buyers, are willing to pay that price. 

People just get way too emotional and get way too sensitive about shoes. At the end of the day, it's supply and demand. If there are 100 pairs of shoes made, with 1000 people wanting them, then things like this are gonna happen. If there is a problem, then you gotta look at the people willing to pay ridiculous amounts of money for the shoes, or look at the supplier, Nike, who doesn't make enough shoes to satisfy the demand. To me, the people in the middle, the resellers, are just role players who will exist as long as the supplier Nike, limits and the supply, and buyers, are willing to pay that price. 

Tips cap.

is $230 shipped a good price at this point, for the 'Christmas Lights' 8's?
No wonder this thread is moving so goddamn fast.. People making accounts just to ask stupid questions like this. Smh. It doesn't take an NTer to look at ebay and see what they're going for, it would be just as easy to do it yourself

Or you could just say yes or no to these cats new or not. Probably would take less than the amount of time you spent posting your post complaining...

Lol, that dude just joined too. To youngsole, dont look on ebay, prices are way higher than they are going for, you should be able to find a pair now for 250 and under, wait a week or two and itll be closer to 200.

Y'all boys trippin if y'all think the WTK's for the Christmas 8's is a good trade...I'm easily takin the WTK's over the Christmas 8

Back
Top Bottom