OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Mike Dunleavy has some REALLY NICE kobe 8 tbs on. They are red/white I think. I'm gonna look 4 a pic to add on here

Played on an indoor court for the first time yesterday so I figured I'd try out my Kobe 8s (PPs), they were nice. Didn't really pay attention to my feet while playing which is a good thing.

I don't know if it makes it easier or harder every time I see the Sparks/Fireworks, and realize that a size 14 doesn't exist.

^Great pick up Babylon. Top 3 colorway at a minimum.

Been wanting them since I got in to the game so late. Stoked.

even tho i got two pairs of sulfurs, im jealous. nice pickup

Yep, my first :smokin

Throwing so much hate your way, especially since FTL is still searching for my pair.  Despite calling the store and getting confirmation that they were shipping out. :lol:

Nice come up.  Going to start hawking eBay again for a pair.  Worst case ima just cancel the stock locate pair and use that gift card on a pair of King's Pride Bron XIs.

:smokin Definitely start checking ebay, I do every day. So dope in person

I cant find these in my size for nothing

I've been looking for a solid 4 months, I believe ya.

Securing the funds for my next KB8 pickup. Got sidetracked by a DS pair of the 3D all-star VI's
nthat.gif

What do you think dudes...purple gradients or easters? I'm eyeballing the gradients on eBay (sz 14) for $180. There are literally a dozen pairs of easters...
Gradients all day every day.......easters are nice but u gotta have the fades first

It should be valid still.  Try live chat if you guys are having issues.  (sorry ill post in the coupon thread next time)

Online Only. Offer valid through 10/23/13 11:59PM PT.   east coast might be too late now,  wasnt home earlier to post. 

Last edited:
^^

Coupon clearly doesn't work on Kobes so I'm not sure how that is going to benefit anyone here

Last edited:

^^

Coupon clearly doesn't work on Kobes so I'm not sure how that is going to benefit anyone here
I didn't see any restrictions on kobes, when I saw the promo.  but my fault.  Seems like it's not working for most.  I would try live chat if you guys have the time.  They might grant it.   sorry though if it didnt work out for you guys. 

The coupon expires in 20 minutes. Thanks for the try though. Wouldn't do any good even if you could talk to CS since it is an email link only. 

hey guys, I wanted to show you this. I thought it was funny. I found my volts. LOL

http://austin.craigslist.org/cld/4053883107.html

Yea that post is hilarious. Anyone who believes they can get genuine kobes for $48 deserves to be taken. Congrats on your volts pick up.

So, question for all. I own 20 pairs of Kobe 8s. I'm not going to say which ones because its part of the question I need to leave out to get your answers. So here goes.

You own 20 pairs of Kobe 8s, if the collection is missing (insert Kobe 8(s) here), its not complete. Really interested in your opinions.

Last edited:
Yea that post is hilarious. Anyone who believes they can get genuine kobes for $48 deserves to be taken. Congrats on your volts pick up.

So, question for all. I own 20 pairs of Kobe 8s. I'm not going to say which ones because its part of the question I need to leave out to get your answers. So here goes.

You own 20 pairs of Kobe 8s, if the collection is missing (insert Kobe 8(s) here), its not complete. Really interested in your opinions.
Only thing I'm missing that I really want are the Venice Beaches.  I actually ordered them from a foreign site, but they still haven't arrived after 2 weeks.  I contacted them about it, but no response so far.

If I still don't have them by next wekk, I'm gonna file a PayPal claim.

But, if I had 20 pairs, I would at least have to have the following:

-Sulfurs X2

-Red Camo

-Purple Fades X2

-Christmas

-ASG

-Black Elites

-Blue Lights

-Venice Beaches

The other 10 can be whatever you like.  

Last edited:

Only thing I'm missing that I really want are the Venice Beaches.  I actually ordered them from a foreign site, but they still haven't arrived after 2 weeks.  I contacted them about it, but no response so far.

If I still don't have them by next wekk, I'm gonna file a PayPal claim.

But, if I had 20 pairs, I would at least have to have the following:

-Sulfurs X2

-Red Camo

-Purple Fades X2

-Christmas

-ASG

-Black Elites

-Blue Lights

-Venice Beaches

The other 10 can be whatever you like.
where did you order from?

Back