OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Can someone with knowledge on the Kobe 6 grinch send me a pm plz? I would greatly appreciate it. I know this is the Kobe 8 thread and I apologize in advance to the mods if I went about this the wrong way.

Last edited:
I'm starting to think that Nike got color inspiration for the right WTK sneaker from the YOTD Kobe 7... What do ya'll think?

nah,,,those YOTD are sick CW

Nah jus that pair look like raspberry with mustard
these are :smokin tho seen em in the id thread

Last edited:
Must haves...hmm...

I can't imagine my collection without MCs, Xmas, and ASG. Those are the only three I doubled up on. And Superheros (I said before if I could only have one, it's be the poison green/blue Superheros).

Honorable mention goes to blue glows, blue blitz, port wines, volts...OH GOD I LOVE THEM ALL.

Seriously, I skipped the blue/red/green PPs, EXTs, black elites, and the challenge reds...everything else keeps pulling me back!

What size are you fam? 2 pairs of mambacurials and I can't even find 1 lol. You lucky man

After all of that back and forth, it looks like mission Sulfur is finally complete. Came home to these on my doorstep. Silly Footlocker lol.

Sulfur bros :smokin

congrats glad you found em
Good looks fam! Can't believe I went this long without 'em. :lol:

Other than the Christmas 2.0 pair, the Sulfurs may be my last hurrah. I may stock locate VBs & Blitz Blues. No Sparks and Amnesties...Nike hates us.

A couple FTL here in vegas has sulfurs chillin. I'm not sure what size tho.

How is it that stores have a shoe sitting that long after release? Is it really that stores in certain areas don't sellout even this long after release when the same shoe is being resold for above retail?

I just don't get how a sought after color way like the sulfurs are just hanging out at a store that long not purchased.

I also am surprised resellers don't stock locate as many pairs as they can to resell.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom