OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Rocked the Taipans today, still very comfortable. And though a lot of people hated on them, I still think they're pretty fresh, especially once you take them into the sun.(I pulled my jeans down over the laces after the picture if anyone's wondering 
roll.gif
 ) That being said:

Saw these sitting in Finish Line, which didn't really shock me once I saw the price tag on them:

$219.99? Still full price?! 
mean.gif
 They know damn well they need to drop that ****. (I also saw the grey, red, and green pp's sitting in Foot Locker, along with the Graffiti's and the Superhero's of all things.)
That footlocker did you see the grey pp.'s at?

ok thanks! Do you know what sizes they had by chance?
Naah sorry man I didn't ask. Wasn't really interested in buying them, as I don't currently have any type of reward program set up with Foot Locker. 

Last edited:
Fresno Champs still have some superhero in good sizes for $180 before tax. You can use bday coupon of course.

DS VBs for a 184 shipped a good deal? havent seen any under 200

I'd say so. I sold a pair of size 7.5 for $220 shipped of the VBs I picked up on release day when I struck out on my size. Since then I watched their prices and never really found much under 190/200.

I'm pulling the trigger. $220 shipped for DS pair of kobe 8 Xmas. Legit and trusted seller here in the US

I'd say so. Paid $250ish for the GCs from kickscrew myself.

Yeah I pulled the trigger I know I'm not getting them any cheaper

Plus it's one less 8 I need. After another ID I think I'm good for a while. I won't say VBs were grail status lol no way but it is a shoe I've been trying to get since they sold out.

just pulled the trigger on the VBs

i've been looking for them for a long time so 35 over retail doesn't really bother me

seller is in Alaska I wonder how long it will take to get to NY from there
That's a great deal compared to me.

I paid ~$200 for my VB's and I have no idea where the hell they are.

It's been over 2 weeks since I ordered them also.

eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom