OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Nah jus that pair look like raspberry with mustard these are
smokin.gif
tho seen em in the id thread
Damn these are tough

I think the earlier models have gone to the way side.

Pythons and Sulfurs were so hot and know everybody has forgotten them.

Poor Pythons and Sulfurs.

I think the earlier models have gone to the way side.

Pythons and Sulfurs were so hot and know everybody has forgotten them.

Poor Pythons and Sulfurs.
Maybe the Pythons...but there's always at least somebody who's asking about the Sulfurs

Pretty sure this has been stated, but I find it crazy that KD and Lebron have moved on to their new models and already have team colorways releasing, yet we don't have one for the Kobe 8. :smh:

Eastbay with 20% off again but pit vipers STILL on exclusion smh

Several of yall have said they're not great in person, which is a red flag cuz I haven't seen em yet, but I still want them for under retail

just pulled the trigger on the VBs

i've been looking for them for a long time so 35 over retail doesn't really bother me

seller is in Alaska I wonder how long it will take to get to NY from there

Several of yall have said they're not great in person, which is a red flag cuz I haven't seen em yet, but I still want them for under retail
I can't see them removing that exclusion because sizes are actually selling out on Eastbay.

I can't see them removing that exclusion because sizes are actually selling out on Eastbay.

exactly... best bet is finding them locally and using a bday coupon if possible.

Rocked the Taipans today, still very comfortable. And though a lot of people hated on them, I still think they're pretty fresh, especially once you take them into the sun.(I pulled my jeans down over the laces after the picture if anyone's wondering 
roll.gif
 ) That being said:

Saw these sitting in Finish Line, which didn't really shock me once I saw the price tag on them:

$219.99? Still full price?! 
mean.gif
 They know damn well they need to drop that ****. (I also saw the grey, red, and green pp's sitting in Foot Locker, along with the Graffiti's and the Superhero's of all things.)

Back
Top Bottom