OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Honestly let's just drop the money convo in general. Having more money doesn't make any of us better then the next. Just makes you get more financial. My boss makes a million and is an a hole.This is a shoe thread. He apologied and that's that.

Dude seriously posted his yearly salary in a NT thread. jg1980 you got some serious insecurity problems bro. Wow, you see it all in here.

[QUOTE url="[URL]http://niketalk.com/content/type/61/id/686384/[/URL]"]
Let's please not talk about jobs as my pay grade is far above yours.

Dude felt the need to post this, on a forum where the avg income is prob in the neighborhood of $20k per year:lol:

:x  
[/quote]

did Lew just tell us how much he makes? :D

Last edited:
lol with all the multiple pairs he cops dude spends like 20k alone just on shoes
nthat.gif

Haha dudes are on here flexin bank accounts.  

I like the Kobe SS, think they are a unique design.  I think the idea of the snake skin peepling off is sweet.  Don't hoop in these though or dudes will have punctured angles from the toe boxes lol 
roll.gif

^^^^Exactly! Now THAT'S the problem with sneaker buying today. They FUGLY so why the hell you buying any?! Leave them for the people who want them. Odds are due to it's popularity.....If you didn't get the 1s, you ain't getting the 8s anyway.
mean.gif
then why are you selling wtk and gloves in your sig. if they werent your size you shouldve left them at the store for the next person to pay retail
laugh.gif

finally Kicks Crew, my GC xmas just got to New Jersey, should have them in a day or two

feels good knowing I have the regular and GC version now in the 8 collection

i'm gonna try to get the SS, if I can't cop online no biggie not stressing out over this release but I will try to get them

He's talkin the Xmas 8 colorway from last year I believe.  The SS is actually gonna be the christmas 2.0
Oh ok, thats what I thought since they released on the 26th.  Thank you.

I think they're definitely worth having, I like the colors and style of them, wish there was a bit of red somewhere on the sneaker to complete the Christmas feel though.  Wonder if they will come with Red Laces, or if that would even look good.

Back
Top Bottom