OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Wow!  Those SS are CRACK.  Must cop status.  On another note, just picked up my Preludes, freaking BANANAS.

Hey on a side note.  Is there a good way to find out about restocks early or at least right before they happen?  I follow here the best I can, do what I can on twitter and IG but it seems like when I see a restock is going on its already too late!  If someone can tell me or PM me that would be awesome for any help!

o lord... they have a lacelock.... pricing gonna be
sick.gif
$200 is canadian dollar price listed on the manifest for the toronto hoh. you americans should be good with a minor price bump on your $140 retail. for reference, kobe 8s up here are $180 CDN.

I don't think the lace lock will add price. The xmas kd is 130.00 and it has a lace lock

now if the lace lock was a snake head or the kobe logo than it will be better but not this

SS are ugly. Im not a fan of the Wtk, too bright for my taste, and id take them over the ss. Nike has lost their damn minds. Where are the laker colorways!!??

Last edited:
What's up with kb24, money hasn't been taken out yet, no email beside the very undetailed order confirmation.

Chill fam, very small operation with a small staff. You will get your order.

They don't have a phone line but you can always email them. You realize today is Monday right?

Last edited:
Chill fam, very small operation with a small staff. You will get your order.

They don't have a phone line but you can always email them. You realize today is Monday right?
I'm not impatient about getting them, idc if it even takes a few weeks. I was just a little worried about the order going through because a lot of stores big or small take out the money like, right after the order. nbd.

They will put a pre-auth on your card or account but not actually take the money out until it ships, just like most every company. If you don't have a pre-auth then you might want to email them.

Kobe with the best shoe out of the Christmas Pack again :pimp:
I like the KDs more. From the CW to the 3M. Even the lace lock works better with them. The Kobe's are nice but there are lots of 8s that look better. The KD is one of the 6s best CWs IMO.

does anyone know where i can get the kobe 8 elites super hero or black colorway for retail? anywhere still have them hanging around? you guys think they're able to be stock located anymore from footlocker, champs, or finishline? please help.

Back
Top Bottom