OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Weird, I guess there's a lace-lock on the Kobe Christmas as well. Going to try to cop since I want one last pair of the 8s, and there's probably zero chance I'll manage to get the Prelude.

Playing catchup with the 8s. Got WTK and Blitz Blues. I just need Pythons, Xmas Lights, and Easters and I'm set. 

Some of those in the prelude pack are dope AF!  I'm hoping they might be actually possible for me to cop the few that I like

If the ss does peel off I wonder what will be under. Hope the scales are 3M

Playing catchup with the 8s. Got WTK and Blitz Blues. I just need Pythons, Xmas Lights, and Easters and I'm set. 
Same here, as far as playing catch up.  But I need the Mamabacurials BAD in order to feel pleased with my collection.  Difficult search for me so far

Clearly it's my opinion, which is inherently inferred as I was the one that said it.  My disdain for the WTK 8 has nothing to do with me being able to cop or not.  Personally I don't mind loud/eccentric shoes, but they damn well better match.  They're not even cool to me in a collector's item sense.  Evidently you passionately disagree, and appear to be genuinely upset and confused that others don't share in your enthusiasm for the WTK.  I'm sure you're just as confused/upset when you go for a job interview wearing two different color dress shoes and yet these loser's keep passing on you for candidates that are head and shoulders above.  It happens.

Let's please not talk about jobs as my pay grade is far above yours.

damn bruh, cop me a pair of Kobes

kinda srs :frown:

Welp looks like I'm going to have to cop the SS. Looking fresh, they are a GR correct? Can't do anymore of this limited business.

o lord... they have a lacelock.... pricing gonna be :x

Last edited:
this

if @jg1980
 really wanted to show off, he would buy me some WTKs. prove that $ ain't a thing to him :tongue:  i'm size 13 fam. 

Haha. I really do apologize for that getting out of line. I'm passionate about my job and what I do and what people make shouldn't matter.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom