OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

MIDWESTSOLE dropped the ball. No 11.5 preorder for this guy. Gotta give it the ole college try on NDC. 
mean.gif

Why are these $20 more but the Wtk weren't? The prelude seems to be the last ones. I hope nike drops the rest of the tbs and laker colorways next month since the 9s seem limited.

Also...ya peeps might wanna do this?....when ya get the xmas 2.0 (if ya want?).... take the laces that come already laced up "OUT" and switch em out with the gold speckled laces that also come with the XMAS SS shoes, and now take the laces that you took out and put them in the "Mambacurials" (If you have em of course) cause the xmas laces have that Flouresent green..ish 'tips' that totally matches the "Mambacurials"...pretty sweet looking!...IMO....the Kobe SS has the exact same sole as the Mambacurials!...anywaz just idea 4ya guyz..lol..
Merry Xmas everyone!

Got lucky and received a phone call today from my HOH on the Xmas Kobe 8 SS.  I thought they were suppose to make calls last Friday but maybe with the AJ 11 Gamma release, it put them behind. I can't wait to see them in person. They look pretty nice in the Nike press release photos.

I might have an extra size 10 kobe ss if I can make it to the mall on time. I don't need 2 pair. Might as well hook up the niketalk fam

thanks for offer, ill give online a try if i strike out. I may pick up that extra pair. thanks!

Back
Top Bottom