OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

The Kobe 8 SS is only $140 on that eastbay link?

$140 on that footlocker link also

Last edited:
anybody know what material is used for the scales; is it the same as the clear soles that'll turn yellow over time? 
eyes.gif

It's more of a pliable plastic than a soft rubber but should yellow. Think of the netting on Jordan IVs and Vs.

Sweet kobe ss for $139. Got my rsvp for them. With the extra money I was gonna spend at $160 ill get a shirt now=)

I just canceled my Kobe 8 SS preorder.I believe that I will be able to get a pair of these.I hope I am right lol.

I'm surprised that if nike wants to continue to use clear plastic and rubber on shoes they don't use it in a way that has an understanding if it's yellowing characteristics. If it's going to yellow design the shoe to embrace the characteristics of the aging instead of looking so horrible so quickly...

Last edited:
i got a 50 NDC card, no idea if i should go after the SS or get some dri fit shirs for the gym, for $90 wouldnt be bad but im not much into them. i kinda wanna just ball in them but who knows how they will hold up :smh:

are the insole zoom air or crap lunarlon?

I'm surprised that if nike wants to continue to use clear plastic and rubber on shoes they don't use it in a way that has an understanding if it's yellowing characteristics. If it's going to yellow design the shoe to embrace the characteristics of the aging instead of looking so horrible so quickly...
Shouldn't come as a surprise at all... Once the shoe starts getting "ugly" you'll want to go back and buy more from Nike/Jordan.

I thinking remember hearing they are lunargone

:lol:

i only want to jump on a pair of Kobes with this GC so i get them less than retail but i wanna spend it soon, i kinda want to wait til the YOTH but idk if they are limited or when they release

laugh.gif

i only want to jump on a pair of Kobes with this GC so i get them less than retail but i wanna spend it soon, i kinda want to wait til the YOTH but idk if they are limited or when they release
YOTH are on FL's Launch Locator for a 1/1/14 release and they don't look limited at all.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom