OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Are talking to Geoffrey customers size 10 is my size lol. Either way nice to see members helping other people out. Such a nice change from the usual me me me

YOTH venomenons>>>>>Kobe 8 YOTH

LL

Last edited:
Any word on just how limited the SSs are?

I feel like they might not be that limited at all or could even be GRs since most Niketowns made them FCFS. Also, the Footlocker release calendar looks good. I really need to know because I don't want to pay extra to secure them if I have a good chance of getting them myself.

Any word on just how limited the SSs are?

I feel like they might not be that limited at all or could even be GRs since most Niketowns made them FCFS. Also, the Footlocker release calendar looks good. I really need to know because I don't want to pay extra to secure them if I have a good chance of getting them myself.

Resell is not going to be much higher than it is now if at all, so try first and then if you can't cop consider paying resell.

The whole presale game is so stupid to me.  Even though it might be a *small* chance with large releases, why not give yourself a shot at paying retail 1st?!  

I saw someone buy a presale for the Weatherman Foams for $350.  
ohwell.gif
roll.gif

Last edited:
Can't wait to pick my pair of the SS up tomorrow!  I loved seeing them in person, their unique.  

As far as being limited my local HOH got 18 pairs, which means they are limited like last years Christmas 8's or the ASG's....

Can't wait to pick my pair of the SS up tomorrow!  I loved seeing them in person, their unique.  

As far as being limited my local HOH got 18 pairs, which means they are limited like last years Christmas 8's or the ASG's....
How are you picking up tomorrow? Arent they releasing Thursday?

Last edited:
You just grind off some of the lunarlon and glued it on? That's a rice mod mr junjdm :lol: I was thinking it was a cleaner mod like embedding the zoom onto the insert so it's flush, like the ones with the zoom insert. Doesn't matter how it looks I guess if it does the job and it fits >D

It is an interesting idea. I actuslly tried to out my Lebrun xi inserts in but wasn't happening. Now just waiting for the jb2012 inserts so I csn have my zoom kobe 8s ;p

You just grind off some of the lunarlon and glued it on? That's a rice mod mr junjdm :lol: I was thinking it was a cleaner mod like embedding the zoom onto the insert so it's flush, like the ones with the zoom insert. Doesn't matter how it looks I guess if it does the job and it fits >D

Trust me I attempted that the first time, it's harder than you think messin with the foam like material. Took too much time...so I said F it...just smooth the whole bottom out. Plus no one will see it, and it works wonders. Had to shave it down, I tried it on without shaving it, and it lifted my foot up too high and felt super tight. So I had to shave it down a bit. But nonetheless it feels awesome for hoops

JJ will be getting the Chriatmas pack as well, it's pretty much a limited GR, just gotta be on the well-known sites that got Kobes this year when they drop. The Prelude Pack and other spendings gotta be hurting some pockets so some might have to sit out on this release or simply aren't feeling the spikes. We'll see. Have a safe and Merry X'mas everybody!

Anyone in an area that is getting the Year of the Horse 8's on 1/1?  It looks like none are coming out in NY around me and I could use the help if someone can get a size 9 who wasn't feelin these!  Much appreciated fam

my zoom inserts came, but i'm not touching the foam yet.

i'm just coming off knee surgery and i feel like doing this may cause instability in the shoe. gonna hold off for now.

Back
Top Bottom