OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

There is a difference between wearing them, and wearing them to ball in (which pretty much destroys them).  i don't agree with leaving shoes DS, i literally have worn every shoe in my collection. i also don't feel like balling in them and messing them up. i'll stick to Hyperdunks for that

The only shoes I've ever "destroyed" from playing in were some KB5s and 6s, and that's only because the materials were worse and I used them for outdoors, too. It still took over a year of constant use for them to start looking beat.

My 8s only see indoor courts and are far from destroyed.

Finally broke em out...

sweet - screw the ss christ,mas kicks - i',m going all in on  Nike ID with this ,messed iup ke]yboard!

I like the SS I may still cop tomorrow but damn I gotta make an ID too

Nike might as well have a direct deposit or ACH coming out of my account every month lol damn them

Last edited:
I just saw a pic of Xavier Henry wearing the SS Kobe's on Instagram and I gotta say.. They look super dope on feet

Even when I was younger I used buy basketball shoes just because they were more comfortable with more cushion. Do you guys wear running shoes casually sometimes? Is that wrong to do? Wear and enjoy your kicks to do anything

Merry Christmas everyone!

Im done reading all these posts about only basketball shoes on court vs. on street/casual.

Who the f*** cares?!?!? keep your opinions to yourself.

It is an issue that simply does not matter and truly your opinion means nothing to anyone else. 

It is wrong to put anything into a box like that. It just is. Whether it is sneaker or not. 

Anyone can do whatever they want as long as it is not hurting anyone. Thas it. Let it be.

Merry Christmas tho. 
pimp.gif

THIS! Literally should be what our country is based on.

Back
Top Bottom