OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

wink.gif

It's not a joke. People just want them more than a regular GR.

If you really want a pair and try when they release in person or online, you should be good.

I'll get them when Nike does their first restock of next year. :nerd: :tongue:

Last edited:
man..how i miss the days when the hype for kobe 8 wasnt this real....i remember coppin two pairs of my MC in store with ease...not more then 20 people even showed up smh....ever since i missed out on the WTK i been salty lol now these SS and YOTH ..smh 
mean.gif

Last edited:

man..how i miss the days when the hype for kobe 8 wasnt this real....i remember coppin two pairs of my MC in store with ease...not more then 20 people even showed up smh....ever since i missed out on the WTK i been salty lol now these SS and YOTH ..smh 
mean.gif

where did you go because i remember the MCs being so hyped, also BHMs sold out, last years christmas sold out, ect. a special edition shoe selling out is nothing new...

man..how i miss the days when the hype for kobe 8 wasnt this real....i remember coppin two pairs of my MC in store with ease...not more then 20 people even showed up smh....ever since i missed out on the WTK i been salty lol now these SS and YOTH ..smh :smh:  

Yea, you should really, really consider yourself lucky that you were able to cop two pairs of Mambacurials that easily.

People will be more concerned with getting Bred 1 tickets from Villa here in the Chi than copping the Xmas pack. 

Yea, you should really, really consider yourself lucky that you were able to cop two pairs of Mambacurials that easily.
well i live in jersey...the hype here is really all jordan retros and Lebrons really...especially around here i can count on two hands how many times ive seen anyone wear kobes around here.

well i live in jersey...the hype here is really all jordan retros and Lebrons really...especially around here i can count on two hands how many times ive seen anyone wear kobes around here.

That's awesome for you man. Nice!

What part of NJ you from?

JJ always has low stock, just wait till the morning when NDC and the eastbay/FTL group gets pairs in and these shouldn't be too difiicult

Back
Top Bottom