OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Even when I was younger I used buy basketball shoes just because they were more comfortable with more cushion. Do you guys wear running shoes casually sometimes? Is that wrong to do? Wear and enjoy your kicks to do anything

Merry Christmas everyone!
i wear flyknits/roshes/free runs all the time!

I like to put my kicks in the tree and just watch them. **** wearing them or balling in them

/sarcasm 

still the best Kobe 8 to date. Merry Christmas NT

SS on Kobe iD
now i know i can get SS IDs, imma focus on the Lebrons 
nerd.gif

Question guys, I have never camped out ever. Northridge Champs is doing a fcfs tomorrow from what I heard, what time do I have to go there? 30 mins before? Any help is appreciated. Thanks guys

i wonder if the ss glows

strongly doubt they do. bottoms dont for sure

Question guys, I have never camped out ever. Northridge Champs is doing a fcfs tomorrow from what I heard, what time do I have to go there? 30 mins before? Any help is appreciated. Thanks guys

more like leave around same time they release on Nike if you want to be safe

Last edited:
Definitely would rather cop the SS than ID it. I hate the way the ID's logo on the tongue looks so cheap and blobby (if that's even a word)

Who knows...if you look in the LBJ, KD threads you'd think those shoes are the most sought after.

They're all going to sell. I just hate TLOs for any release. It honestly just makes it easier for the ******g bots.

I know nothing of your area, but considering people will be out there camping for all 3 shoes from the Christmas Pack, I'd say you should definitely get there earlier than 30 mins before they open. Good luck, man.

I know nothing of your area, but considering people will be out there camping for all 3 shoes from the Christmas Pack, I'd say you should definitely get there earlier than 30 mins before they open. Good luck, man.

Thanks man. I think imma go around 5am. Maybe try online first lol

Back
Top Bottom