OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Not sure if these are iD's or what.

I'm intrigued by the one in the middle.

Last edited:
For those that missed it.

Here are the future colorways in the men's Nike Kobe 8 System shoe with planned warehouse receipts:

BLACK/BRIGHT CRIMSON/FIBERGLASS/VIVID SULFER__est rec...last week of December, 2012

SQUADRON GREY/STRATA GREY/BLACK/UNI RED/LEG BROWN__est rec...last week of January, 2013

BLUE GLOW/METALLIC SILVER/GAME ROYAL/ICE BLUE__est rec...last week of February, 2013

SPORT GREY/VOLT/PURE PLATINUM__est rec...2nd week of March, 2013

PORT WINE/PURE PLATINUM/TEAM RED/BRIGHT CRIMSON__est rec...2nd week of March, 2013
Christmas
BHM?
Blue Lights
Homes
Reds?

Last edited:
Christmas
BHM?
Blue Lights
Homes
Reds?
I think the second one sounds like the Pythons. Especially because some pics of the LeBron BHM surfaced today and they have orange on them, no red or brown.
You could be right about that. Although the squadron/strata grey just didn't really seem to match with the Pythons IMO cuz I didn't think greys really described the upper's color, and I thought Pythons were coming out in February, not end of January. I thought the BHMs were supposed to be end of January.

Have you tried stock locating? Might be the way to go if you're trying to cop a pair.

I might try that too. Can someone provide the SKU for Footlocker or point me in the right direction if it's already been posted.

You could be right about that. Although the squadron/strata grey just didn't really seem to match with the Pythons IMO cuz I didn't think greys really described the upper's color, and I thought Pythons were coming out in February, not end of January. I thought the BHMs were supposed to be end of January.
Yeah an the BHM LeBrons are supposed to release last week of January so these Kobe's could be BHM ha who knows. But I guess the greys in the color description could be those whitish-grey spots on the upper of the Pythons.

None of the FTLs around me have sulphurs and aren't even sure if they will get any of the 8s...smh

and no one still has a clue on whats dropping the 19th or dude that put that date out had no idea of what he was talking bout

Back
Top Bottom