OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

I really wish they would release these, other than those Blue joints in February... But it seems like these will be unreleased for quite a long time...

Man, I wish these came out. You think they ID'd them?

Lol at the area above the heel counter, dead giveaway that its fake. :smh:

Lebron BHM this year is better but they dropped the ball on execution. Hopefully on the Kobes it doesn't follow that trend.

Lebron BHM this year is better but they dropped the ball on execution. Hopefully on the Kobes it doesn't follow that trend.

Agreed. Just saw a pic. Not too thrilled. Hopefully the Kobe's will be better. Same case with last years pack. Brons were terrible but Kobe's were clean.

You could be right about that. Although the squadron/strata grey just didn't really seem to match with the Pythons IMO cuz I didn't think greys really described the upper's color, and I thought Pythons were coming out in February, not end of January. I thought the BHMs were supposed to be end of January.
Yeah an the BHM LeBrons are supposed to release last week of January so these Kobe's could be BHM ha who knows. But I guess the greys in the color description could be those whitish-grey spots on the upper of the Pythons.
According to Kicks-Crew, which has the Pythons for pre-order, the Python colorway description is:
SQDRN GREEN/BLACK-WHITE
555286-301

https://www.kicks-crew.com/product_detail.php?pid=2258

So I guess the end of January colorway is either the BHM or something else entirely.

christmas lights tees up on eastbay

nice tee but no drifit = no bueno. seriously tho...they should just make all the shirts drifit...stuff is amazing

Last edited by a moderator:
Someone got lucky landing an 8.5 of X'mas on Eastbay. Whoever you are buy yourself a lottery ticket because the chances of getting a pair for retail is really slim. :lol:

christmas lights tees up on eastbay

thanks a ton!
ordered it with 2 pairs of twill college shorts that are on sale. came up to $54 or so shipped. Platinum code finally was useful.

You used the 25% code on those? You must've wanted those bad :lol: I only use that code on shoes that's over $100

dude, there is always a 20% off code on orders of $100 and the 25% off is pretty much excluded from everything anyways. Shoes that are $100+ that are eligible for discount can get the 20% off treatment. Not a big deal.

I just bought the Christmas shirt on ebay last week for like $50 because I couldn't find it anywhere.  Oh well.  I look at it as tip for the troubles.

dude, there is always a 20% off code on orders of $100 and the 25% off is pretty much excluded from everything anyways. Shoes that are $100+ that are eligible for discount can get the 20% off treatment. Not a big deal.

So true, I saved my 25% code all of 2012 and nothing was worth copping(almost bought the LeBron 9 home/away elite) and I ended up using the code right before it expired to get some Kobe shorts lol

Last edited:
I must say though the Kobe Elite socks with the Christmas shoes have got to be the most comfortable ever.  I really like the ribbed in-soles in the shoe.  Dare I say, it's a lot more comfortable than the Jordan's I own.

Eastbay playin with my emotions and showing me the Christmas Lights when I searched "Kobe 8"

>:

oh well

Back
Top Bottom