OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

I've been eyeing the What the Kobe's 8 and now i see my size 15 just pop up at Flight Club...  I'm going to be picking up the foams and snakeskins tomorrow so I think I may just pass on the WTKs... smh lol.

BTW size 15 is extremely rare, especially in the WTK's 8.  Literally looked for months for these but unfortunately, I'm going to pass on them.  Hopefully a fellow NTer will pick these up..  Check out Flight Club if you've also been looking for that size 15.  It's only $900 at Flight Club and there's also one on ebay right now for $1,100 and still about a day left... GL and lmk if you copped!
WTK 8s over them compensation  for Yeezy's and those ugly snake skins

Yes...Finally 
pimp.gif

Never knew 12.5 was so hard to come by, I've always copped them if I can't get my 12 :lol:

i have a 12.5 bhm/mambacurial/pythons and I just grab em' as consolation prizes essentially lol

Copped these sulfurs in that size 14 DS, for under retail. $130 shipped! hell of a price. From a fellow NT member!

The easter 8s are better than the 9s for me. The 9s just dont really have easter colors for me like the 8s do. 

9's do have Easter colors; 8's just happen to kill them any day of the week.
Thats why they call it an opinoin! I love em both most of you prolly hate on the 9s simply because you dont have them....

Which is why I gave my opinion and didn't look down on anyone else's so....

LOL at people hating on the 9's because they don't have em. The Easter's are sitting online and in malls across America right now. If you want em you can very easily get them. It's not nearly that serious.

Last edited:
Which is why I gave my opinion and didn't look down on anyone else's so....

LOL at people hating on the 9's because they don't have em. The Easter's are sitting online and in malls across America right now. If you want em you can very easily get them. It's not nearly that serious.
I didn't say that you couldn't acquire them clown. You gona act like easter 8s are grails now? Lmao

First off, what is or isn't a grail is defined by the person and his/her opinion of the shoe, and tends to be something they value more than many others in their personal collections. And second, I said nothing to indicate the Easter 8's were grails. I said I think the 8's are better than the 9's, and that i'd take them any day of the week.

Saying most people probably dislike the 9's because they don't have them is just silly. There are people that like the 9's, and there are people that like the 8's. Neither has anything to do with whether they have them or not.

I literally said nothing in any of my posts to discount the opinion of another person, yet you seem to feel some type of way about what I said, and are overreacting to be honest. You like the 9's then good for you. I prefer the 8's. Of all the 9 lows that have been shown so far, I find the Easters to be the weakest, and fairly lackluster.

Last edited:
First off, what is or isn't a grail is defined by the person and his/her opinion of the shoe, and tends to be something they value more than many others in their personal collections. And second, I said nothing to indicate the Easter 8's were grails. I said I think the 8's are better than the 9's, and that i'd take them any day of the week.

Saying most people probably dislike the 9's because they don't have them is just silly. There are people that like the 9's, and there are people that like the 8's. Neither has anything to do with whether they have them or not.

I literally said nothing in any of my posts to discount the opinion of another person, yet you seem to feel some type of way about what I said, and are overreacting to be honest. You like the 9's then good for you. I prefer the 8's. Of all the 9 lows that have been shown so far, I find the Easters to be the weakest, and fairly lackluster.
Lmao they are the 2nd pair! Now your prolly gona throw in the htm's! Im done with you dude happy easter!

Why would I not throw them in when I said Kobe 9 LOWS, not Kobe 9 EMS'.:rolleyes Need to work on those reading skills man. End result would be the same either way, Easter 9's are lackluster to me, and beneath the 8's. I again never said anything to look down on anyone else's opinion of the 9, yet you seem to have a problem with me expressing my opinion. Come on son, do better next time.

Back
Top Bottom