OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Personally, I like the Easter 8 more due to the combo of colors. The 9s are decent but if I had to say the Goat Nike Sig releases, it would probably be KDIV and Kobe 8.

Need help on that check ^
From those picks alone I would say legit but you should get better pics.
You can spot a fake by the mesh pattern (no ghost swoosh), the toe tape, does it overlap the 'nike' if so they are fake, and the sole the fakes have a translucent green sole real pairs have a clear sole with the grass underneath it. The grass shouldn't be printed on the outside of the sole.
$200 seems a bit cheap but considering size and condition I can see that as a good price.

You've obviously never dyed an easter egg or your just hatin on the 9s....
I actually like the 9s and especially the Easters but they just don't fit the theme to me. I have dyed Easter eggs and mine turn out more like te 8s and don't ignore the "for me" in the og post. That means it's an opinion

I like the 8 Easters but they would have been better without he yellow. I sold my pair and don't really regret it

I like the 8 Easters but they would have been better without he yellow. I sold my pair and don't really regret it
I think that's why I like them. It's the way it segues from one Easter inspired color to another. It's not obnoxious like the Camo and bunnies on the KD6. Not loud like the Kobe 9 (they're not bad though).

those black history months look fake too. That upper near the hell is way off. Those purple gradients toe box pattern is just horrendous.

Yup, patter on the Gradients is terrible.
man, i almost pay 'em full amount of cash, luckily I found NikeTalk ! 

But they claim that their shoes are 100% original and able to offer cheaper price based on these reasons :-

-No retail licensing tax

-straight out of Nike Factory Singapore

-tax free

original LeBron XI price selling in Malaysia is +-RM700, but he's only selling +_RM350 !!

almost half of the market price :hmm:

From those picks alone I would say legit but you should get better pics.
You can spot a fake by the mesh pattern (no ghost swoosh), the toe tape, does it overlap the 'nike' if so they are fake, and the sole the fakes have a translucent green sole real pairs have a clear sole with the grass underneath it. The grass shouldn't be printed on the outside of the sole.
$200 seems a bit cheap but considering size and condition I can see that as a good price.

look fine to me, ask for a close up of the toebox where you can see the KB24 in the EM, thats the best way to tell

Thank guys only copping so cheap cause it my boy from high school he works at foot locker here now. I'll just say he looks out

Thanks for the da reply.

I've posted about the store selling multiple fakes which claim to be original in Malaysia's most famous forum.

And thank you for others effort to help me to spot the fakes :D
They are probably Original Fakes Original Replicas. 

Has anyone noticed that the SS box has 2 labels i have the SS label and what looks to be a second label underneath 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom