OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Repp'd fallen thank you for the quick response that's what I thought all mine are a 11.5 but I'm a true 11...it was just the price that was calling my name lol

Yea, I would've copped the Red Camos, but sadly I wear an 8.5...#teamalmostsmallfeet 
ohwell.gif
. Hope someone in here can grab them though.

Someone please help me find purple fades/playoffs, blue glows/lights, pit vipers in a size 13 lol, I know I'm hella late on the Kobes but damn its tough to find in my size now found one sz 13 purple fade on ebay but dudes asking 4 bills and that ain't happening? I did also find a purple fade in a size 12.5 but don't know if I can pull it off? Can anyone point me in the right direction on any of those colorways mentioned?

Someone please help me find purple fades/playoffs, blue glows/lights, pit vipers in a size 13 lol, I know I'm hella late on the Kobes but damn its tough to find in my size now found one sz 13 purple fade on ebay but dudes asking 4 bills and that ain't happening? I did also find a purple fade in a size 12.5 but don't know if I can pull it off? Can anyone point me in the right direction on any of those colorways mentioned?

A lot of times people list high on purpose to get people to send offers and eventually agree to just go through Paypal so the seller doesn't have to pay fees on eBay. Chances are some of those items have been sitting for a while, so if you send them something reasonable you might luck out and pay slightly above retail.

A lot of times people list high on purpose to get people to send offers and eventually agree to just go through Paypal so the seller doesn't have to pay fees on eBay. Chances are some of those items have been sitting for a while, so if you send them something reasonable you might luck out and pay slightly above retail.
^ Yeah thanks for the advise I'll give that a shot maybe I've already done that myself many times as a buyer and a seller on ebay its just the curse of having big feet I guess, sz 13 really sucks sometimes lol.... then my friend who is a size 9.5 always making me feel like I'm crazy for not being able to find shoes I want in my size when I can find the same exact shoes usually with no problems so easily in his size, he doesn't seem to realize that they make more smaller pairs than larger pairs and the larger pairs go so quickly sometimes? Oh well my hunt continues....
ohwell.gif

Last edited:

Sz 13 pits, not sure his price

what do you guys think is a fair price for the kobe 8 philipines pack in black or red colorway
Depends on condition. I got mine at an outlet for 85 during the Christmas season so it would be hard to judge. Based on the 150 retail I would say retail + 20. Not to sure to be honest ive seen em sit on the bay for 200

what do you guys think is a fair price for the kobe 8 philipines pack in black or red colorway
Depends on condition. I got mine at an outlet for 85 during the Christmas season so it would be hard to judge. Based on the 150 retail I would say retail + 20. Not to sure to be honest ive seen em sit on the bay for 200

Considering how long the entire pack sat i'd say retail at best. Maybe a few dollars more if it's DS, but not much.

bouta get rid of my Chirstmas (Lights), I think I've out grown them plus they were always my most snug. 

Back
Top Bottom