OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

i better i Un-DS my pair
nerd.gif
Still need to UNDS Purple Gradient, Superhero and Volts and I would have worn all my 8's. 
tongue.gif

Last edited:

Still need to UNDS Purple Gradient, Superhero and Volts and I would have worn all my 8's. 
tongue.gif

For me it's Green Glows, Xmas Lights, SS, Supernatural, and Mambacurials.  

Now that I've thought about it, it's been over a month since I have worn a pair of Kobe 8's.  That will change when the weather improves.

For me it's Green Glows, Xmas Lights, SS, Supernatural, and Mambacurials.  

Now that I've thought about it, it's been over a month since I have worn a pair of Kobe 8's.  That will change when the weather improves.
Yeah I haven't worn a pair of 8's for some time now. Forgot how much I love them. Lol.

Yeah I just sold my DS pair of Xmas lights, wtk 8's, and a 9/10 pair of sulfurs. I think the only pair I'm keeping are my prelude 8's. All the rest im getting rid of.I actually like the 9's lows more. I know that's blasphemy in this forum but that my opinion

Yeah I just sold my DS pair of Xmas lights, wtk 8's, and a 9/10 pair of sulfurs. I think the only pair I'm keeping are my prelude 8's. All the rest im getting rid of.I actually like the 9's lows more. I know that's blasphemy in this forum but that my opinion
I think I'll try out a pair of 9s to ball in again. I had the Michael jacksons already but I didn't like the way they felt. I've read the 9 em lows are better and less stiff.

I think I'll try out a pair of 9s to ball in again. I had the Michael jacksons already but I didn't like the way they felt. I've read the 9 em lows are better and less stiff.
EMs are def the way to go if you're grabbing a pair of 9s imo

Last edited:

I'm glad you found some shoes you like better. I just don't know if I could ever get rid of my sulfurs

EMs are def the way to go if you're grabbing a pair of 9s imo
EMs are definitely better out of the box. In the long run, the FKs and EMs perform about the same to me after the FK breaks in. The FK might also be more durable than the EM, but again, you gotta deal with some break in time.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom