OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

EMs are definitely better out of the box. In the long run, the FKs and EMs perform about the same to me after the FK breaks in. The FK might also be more durable than the EM, but again, you gotta deal with some break in time.
@818shoe  though I recommended the EM, I do agree with Wayne here

I have a couple pairs of FK lows and definitely enjoy them more than I had anticipated, especially after some break in.  The FK is not only durable, but it will give you consistent containment even after a lot of break in since the FK is backed with TPU.  I didn't think I'd like how rigid the upper is, but it really keeps you locked in and that's great for any movements you'll make on court. Still wish Nike gave us an alternative to the lunar insert though...  

I know I'm late, but I'm thinking I might need to pick up a pair of Kobe 8s. I'm looking at the Easter, Christmas SS, Area 72, and Purple Gradients specifically and there aren't as many out there as I thought.

Since I'd be paying resale price, what do you guys think are some decent prices to pull the trigger at for these colorways?

I know I'm late, but I'm thinking I might need to pick up a pair of Kobe 8s. I'm looking at the Easter, Christmas SS, Area 72, and Purple Gradients specifically and there aren't as many out there as I thought.

Since I'd be paying resale price, what do you guys think are some decent prices to pull the trigger at for these colorways?
My guess would be about 220ish for easter, under 200 for the fade and 250ish for all star
And 220 ish for ss

Last edited:

Easters 200
Fades 200
Xmas ss 200
ASG 250

Last edited:
where and when the team banks release? are people still finding them at outlets? man i want some badly!
Unfortunately, your about 2 months late.  They released in outlets, and a flood of pairs hit the bay, along with the Red Suede YOTS.  

Last edited:
Unfortunately, your about 2 months late.  They released in outlets, and a flood of pairs hit the bay, along with the Red Suede YOTS.  

yeah i can see that.. dang did the resellers just buy them all up and put them on ebay? damn this is what i get for not checking this thread. how much did they go for at the outlets?

yeah i can see that.. dang did the resellers just buy them all up and put them on ebay? damn this is what i get for not checking this thread. how much did they go for at the outlets?
There were definitely people who bought them to keep, but there was a surplus of them on eBay, which leads me to assume some people horded them.  

I think they went for $109.99 at outlets, but I remember there being a 30% discount during one of the weekends.  So, they were pretty damn cheap.  

There were definitely people who bought them to keep, but there was a surplus of them on eBay, which leads me to assume some people horded them.  

I think they went for $109.99 at outlets, but I remember there being a 30% discount during one of the weekends.  So, they were pretty damn cheap.  

dang! 110! kobe 8's are so good on court. sigh... and they're all gone in my size 10 on ebay.

dang! 110! kobe 8's are so good on court. sigh... and they're all gone in my size 10 on ebay.
Tell me about it, I love my 8's.  

In addition to the TB's, these hit outlets during that time period:

-Grey/Volt Pair

-YOTH

-Red Suede YOTS

-Supernatural

Wish I could go back in time and scoop them up.  

Tell me about it, I love my 8's.  

In addition to the TB's, these hit outlets during that time period:

-Grey/Volt Pair

-YOTH

-Red Suede YOTS

-Supernatural

Wish I could go back in time and scoop them up.  
Milksnakes

Grey PP

Pythons

Green Glow Pit Vipers

Also hit the outlets. The only one I was able to cop were the Supernaturals.

does anyone's knees hurt after playing a sport on hardwood in kobe 8s?

is the lunarlon killing my knees?

or is it just me- I do have a bad knee from tearing my acl but i feel real sore.

does anyone's knees hurt after playing a sport on hardwood in kobe 8s?

is the lunarlon killing my knees?

or is it just me- I do have a bad knee from tearing my acl but i feel real sore.
The shoes definitely can add to it, especially when the lunarlon bottoms out in these 8s.  And the lunarlon is very minimal to begin with -- something that is both good and bad imo because you get amazing court feel and flexibility, but there is not too much under your feet for hard landings.  I've been through a few lunarlon inserts and you can feel a pretty significant difference when they bottom out.

With that being said, part of it could also be conditioning and strength of different leg muscles and tendons which ultimately support your knees.  I'm not saying this is you by any means, but I know for me, as I have slacked a bit keeping up with strength training, I feel it a lot more in my knees and other joints.

Last edited:
Just get he superhero. It's better.

yeah i know i have 2 of those with the forefoot and heel zoom.. but i just dont have the supernaturals. i want all of the zoom models lol, even though its heel only. But, it is so similar in color with the supernaturals that i might just not worry about it.

champs canceled my orders of milksnakes and KP Lebron XI.
Sorry bro. Champs is trolling with the fake inventory or if somebody copped before you. 
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom